Sea View Studio
- 3D2N stay for 2 for $218 (up to $467 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $320 (up to $701 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $418 (up to $933 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for $510 (up to $1,164 value)
Hotel at a Glance
Adorning the coastal estate of Kamala Beach, your host embodies a defining pearly facade sandwiched between adjacent hues of the blue ocean bath and the peeping green sprawl of fronds as the hotel’s cluster of suites come perched within its very own niche amid Phuket’s westernmost tip of dry land. Ubiquitous swatches of oceanic blue emanate about the hotel’s exterior, beckoning a fluid transition from the neighbouring sea to the inner comforts of a sun-kissed plaza and swimming pool replete with a scattering of recumbent seats tucked under parasols, providing ideal space for baths of both sunlight and water. Sporting a glimpse of the outside ocean wash, the hotel’s array of sea-view abodes pairs the cape’s endearing vibe with arrangements awash with modern dispositions, showing through sleek sheeny wood furnishing and velveteen wall accoutrements that altogether convey metropolitan affluence alongside the effortless charm of the maritime medley.
- Plunge into the hotel’s assorted cuisine collection, with Mediterranean flavours represented by Plum Restaurant, a smattering of hors d’oeuvres and cocktails presented in Vanilla Sky Bar and Lounge, and casual intercontinental eats splayed within the Poolside Bar and Restaurant.
- Bask in the sweeping tidal view from the comforts of Balance Spa, with pampering packages imparted through experienced hands, with an array of treatments combining the revitalising essence of aromatic oils with traditional kneading techniques.
- Keep up with fleeting time and extend your jaunt radius with the hotel’s provision of complimentary bus services, shuttling travellers to Patong daily and foregoing the hassle of taxi-chasing.
Sea View Studio
- 32sqm internal living space + 8sqm balcony space
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults with 1 child aged 12 years and above. Third guest subject to additional charges
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Fitness centre and gym
- Shuttle services
- Airport transfer
- Currency exchange
- Safety deposit box
Add-Ons (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests of all ages: THB1,200 per person per night
- Airport transfer: THB1,300 per car per way (max. 2 people per trip)
Phuket, Thailand: What to see and do
Phuket has a diverse landscape made up of mountains in the central region that tapers off into plains, becoming white sandy beaches and jagged limestone outcrops towards the coast. While most people spend their time here lazing by the beach and exploring neighbouring islands via longtail boats, the island has a host of cultural and natural attractions waiting to be discovered. Immerse yourself in nature at the Khao Phra Thaeo National Park, a sanctuary that preserves the native flora and fauna of the region where you can trek through the tropical rainforest to the scenic Tonsai and Bang Pae waterfalls.
Scattered around Phuket are Buddhist temples that form the spiritual core of the island, the most iconic one being the Big Buddha, a sitting Buddha made up of white Burmese marble located at the peak of the Nakkerd Hills, which is also a good vantage point to get a 360-degree view of the surroundings. If you time your visit to coincide with the Vegetarian Festival that takes place in late September to early October, you will get the chance to see how locals celebrate their version of the Nine Emperor Gods Festival with colourful processions and ceremonies that challenge physical limits like firewalking and body piercing.