- 3D2N stay for 2 for $299 (up to $687 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $449 (up to $1,030 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $598 (up to $1,373 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for $748 (up to $1,716 value)
- 8D7N stay for 2 for $1,048 (up to $2,403 value)
Hotel at a Glance
Sequestered from the pulsating life of the nearby Seminyak revelries, the hotel maintains a traditionally tinged ambiance throughout its spaces, harmonising naturally sprawling sprouts and plant-based motifs within a restful complex tucked away inside its own greenery. Beyond the green sprawl and thatched sheltering lies the hotel’s serene villa, accoutred by cascading vines that drape shingled roofs perched around a secluded square. Contained within this domain is a self-sufficient abode with outer treads tiled with grey and marble, garlanding the centre-piece pool that adjoins a sundeck making for a convenient resting place fixed just outside the villa’s doors. The interior scape yields a comprehensive set comprising a separate kitchen that accompanies the tranquilly adorned bedroom, sporting plush spacious bedding and light pastels surrounding nightly lulls in comfort.
- Feast away prolonged pangs at your host’s De Padi Restaurant, ensconced in a tropical garden of its own and replete with servings of international, Asian, and Indonesian cuisine amid views of the outdoor infinity pool.
- Take a quick dip in a choice of the private pool located just outside personal villa entries, or stroll outwards and into the infinity pool; alternatively, opt for a calm day at the hotel’s Lokha Spa which offers soothing body treatments accompanied by tranquil music.
One-Bedroom Private Pool Villa
- 140sqm villa
- 1 King-sized bed
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults with 1 child aged 5 – 11. Third guest subject to additional charges
- Private swimming pool
- Shuttle services
- Airport transfer
- Bicycle rental
- Babysitting and childcare services
- Laundry services
Add-ons (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests aged 12 and above: IDR450,000 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 5 – 11: IDR90,000 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 and below: Free
Bali, Indonesia: What to see and do
Go through your bucket list of Bali’s mainstay beaches of Kuta, Legian, and Seminyak as you suss out your favourite surfing and tanning spots in Indonesia before continuing on with CNN Travel’s list of the best 5 hidden beaches nearby. Fascinating swimmers and sand-strollers alike with their green-blue waters, black volcanic sands, and inclinator-equipped cliffs, TripAdvisor’s favourite island destination in Asia, which is second only to Thailand’s Ko Tao is your destination for adventure as well as relaxation. Consider an exhilarating ride around the grounds of the multi-award winning Kuta waterpark of Waterbom, where up to 12 rides carrying their apt monikers like the Smash Down, Climax, and Race Track, come complemented with the Euro Bungy ride, which catapults brave souls up in a graceful and stomach-curdling arc. Then, re-enact a scene from the best-selling paperback by Elizabeth Gilbert as you experience an authentic treatment at the many luxury spas which pepper the in-lands and coasts.