Deluxe Pool View Room
- 3D2N stay for 2 for $149 (up to $262 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $222 (up to $392 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $289 (up to $523 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for $355 (up to $653 value)
Hotel at a glance
The resort is located right in the heart of Patong, close to the town’s shops, restaurants, and Jungceylon shopping mall, while the sandy shores of the beach are just an eight minutes’ stroll away. The four-star property’s 249 rooms and suites adopt a modern decorating scheme, with neutral colours and printed wallpaper adding a laid-back island vibe.
- The Phuket Cafe serves Thai and international cuisine; The Lounge is a casual bar with live musical performances; and the Rooftop Terrace on the sixth floor is an ideal place to watch the sunset or the stars while sipping on drinks,
- Relax within the chambers of Orientala Wellness Spa where therapists dispense massages, facials, and beauty treatments.
- Work out on the treadmill, play a game of ping pong, or join a fitness class at the gym.
- At the kids’ club, children can play video games, foosball, board games, or watch television; it has direct access to the children’s pool as well.
Deluxe Pool View Room
- 35sqm room
- King-sized or 2 single bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Swimming pool
- Kids’ club
- 24-hour fitness centre
- Room service (6am - 11pm daily)
- Internet corner
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout hotel
Add-ons (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for adult aged 13 and above: THB1,200 per person per night.
- Extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 – 12: THB600 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 –12: THB175 per person per night.
Patong, Phuket: What to see and do
Explore the salty shores of the nearby beaches of Patong, Kata, or the TripAdvisor’s Travellers’ Choice™ 2014 winner of Karon beach as you venture out of your hotel of Frommer’s tuk-tuk district of Phuket. As you take your pick for a day out of beach-side snacking, an afternoon dip in calm waters, or getting a ring-side seat to the surfing action, consider continuing the day’s jaunt at the infamous Bangla Road, CNN Travel’s must-visit locale for all things upbeat and thumping. Host to a bevy of nightclubs and pubs, Patong’s epitome of sleepless streets becomes your host for a bar-hopping adventure between the venues of international DJs, hipster crowds, and the invites-only circle of this infamous soi.
Facebook: Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong