- 2D1N stay for 2 for $49 (up to $74 value)
- 3D2N stay for 2 for $95 (up to $147 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $139 (up to $220 value)
Hotel at a glance
Wake up amidst the busy yet vibrant sights and sounds of the city of Kuala Lumpur within the comfortable confines of Silka Maytower Kuala Lumpur. At its establishment situated in the heart of the Golden Triangle, the hotel boasts the same standards of quality in terms of design and service as its other sister branches around the world with elegantly furnished spaces and nuances of its signature eggplant purple colour, as well as close proximity to famed tourist attractions such as Suria KLCC, Merdeka Square, the Lake Gardens, and Chinatown or better known as Petaling Street.
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Coffee shop
- Meeting facilities
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Add-ons (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 13 and above: RM70 per person per night
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 5 – 12: RM70 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 5 – 12: RM19 per person per night
Kuala Lumpur: What to see and do
Taking the TripAdvisor throne as the current favourite for a Malaysian getaway, the capital of Kuala Lumpur is BBC Travel’s ode to ingenuity, as the little town-that-could demonstrates her rise from a humble tin-mining district to a destination for culinary conquests, cultural experiences, and retail therapy.
Home to your choice of souvenirs, street food, and fashion goods, the heavily hyped night market of Petaling Street stands only a train ride’s away from your spot for the night out at Bukit Bintang. Proffering your choice of pubs, clubs, or lounge restaurants, Frommer’s choice of one of the main entertainment strips in the city is peppered with cut-rate bargains and upscale boutiques worthy of its name as a “temple of consumerism”.