- 2D1N stay for 2 for $80 (up to $208 value)
- 3D2N stay for 2 for $155 (up to $415 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $220 (up to $622 value)
Hotel at a glance
Standing proud amidst the vibrant, bustling cityscape of Kuala Lumpur, Dorsett Kuala Lumpur acts as an urban getaway for wandering wayfarers and the business-minded alike. Its ideal location in the centre of Bukit Bintang affords itself close proximity to KL’s opulent Golden Triangle as well as other retail outlets the city is known for such as Lot 10, Berjaya Times Square, and Plaza Low Yat. Upon entering its vicinity, guests are immediately welcomed by the warm greetings of staff members and the sight of the nautical star planted firmly at the centre of the lobby and reception’s floor, which will then guide eager travellers into spacious accommodations awash in shades of white and tawny brown, offering sprawling views of the locale and a comfortable space for one to rest after indulging in metropolitan adventures.
- 30sqm room
- King or two super single bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Restaurants and bars
- Swimming pool
- Business centre
- Meeting facilities * Babysitting services
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Add-ons (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 13 and above: RM130 per person per night
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 3 – 12: RM130 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 2 and below: Free
Kuala Lumpur: What to see and do
Taking the TripAdvisor throne as the current favourite for a Malaysian getaway, the capital of Kuala Lumpur is BBC Travel’s ode to ingenuity, as the little town-that-could demonstrates her rise from a humble tin-mining district to a destination for culinary conquests, cultural experiences, and retail therapy.
Home to your choice of souvenirs, street food, and fashion goods, the heavily hyped night market of Petaling Street stands only a train ride’s away from your spot for the night out at Bukit Bintang. Proffering your choice of pubs, clubs, or lounge restaurants, Frommer’s choice of one of the main entertainment strips in the city is peppered with cut-rate bargains and upscale boutiques worthy of its name as a “temple of consumerism”.