- 2D1N stay for 2 for $115 (up to $193 value)
- 3D2N stay for 2 for $225 (up to $386 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $325 (up to $578 value)
Hotel at a glance
Situated in the middle of the vibrant district of East Kowloon, this hotel under the globally known Dorsett hospitality group offers its contemporary and elegantly fashioned interiors to international and local guests, business travellers and leisure seekers alike. The statuesque construction with crystalline reflective glass shining from its exterior zooms in to present modern trappings with a classic appeal that emanates from its chandeliers and soft carpeted spaces in its 327 rooms and 34 suites. Dorsett Kwun Tong provides ease of accessibility with the nearest MTR station being a mere eight-minute walk from where it is, along with a shopping gallery within view from one’s bedroom window or from the hotel’s rooftop swimming pool.
- 21 sqm room
- Queen or twin bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Business centre
- 24-hour health club
- iPad and Notebook rental service
- Wi-Fi and Broadband Internet access
Add-ons (payable to hotel)
- Deluxe Room: $600 per room per night
- Superior Suite: $900 per room per night
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 13 and above: $588 per person per night
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 3 – 12: $388 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 3 – 12: $88 per person per night
Hong Kong: What to see and do
Embark on your neon-lit retail pilgrimage of dedicated shrines and temples to style and consumption as you scour the shopping streets of the infamous Central and Causeway Bay. Offering a mix of Kowloon glam, Tsim Sha Tsui bargain, and Granville Road chic, your discovery of Asia’s best shopping city begins at the exit of the ubiquitous MTR stations which span most of urban Hong Kong.
Then, look for iconic locations around the city as you roam the surroundings of Aberdeen fishing village and Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade. The bay-side backdrop of everything cinematic and martial artistic, your stroll past filming locations for movies like The Man with the Golden Gun and Contagion is complemented with a visit to the Oriental equivalent to the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Next, join in the merriment of TripAdvisor’s Travellers’ Choice 2015 winner of Hong Kong Disneyland as you tour the six worlds which host space roller coasters and fantasy rides, and the days apt closing of firework displays above the iconic Sleeping Beauty’s Castle.
Facebook: Dorsett Kwun Tong, Hong Kong