- 2D1N stay for 1 person for $30 (up to $76.20 value)
Deluxe Room + ferry ticket + return land transfer
- 2D1N stay for 1 person for $49 (up to $141.20 value)
Hotel at a glance
Slicing a hollow for itself within the tropical jungle that envelops the hotel, wooden accoutrements daub their way into every nook and cranny of the Nagoya retreat. Panelled timber walls and earth-toned furnishings lend a rustic charm to the rooms, while opulence is personified in the marble stretches of the lobby, with lofty ceilings earning support from towering pillars. The stone grey of the exterior bedecks itself in flowering shrubs, culminating in a deferential kowtow to the building’s centrepiece of two outdoor pools for adults and their littles.
- Seek salvation at the spa after a long day of retail therapy with restful massages, or lounge around in the sauna.
- Work up an appetite at the fitness centre, then reward efforts with a hearty meal from the hotel’s restaurant.
- Carve out an adventure on the island by participating in an organised tour, and return after a bracing excursion to the loving liquid embrace of the bar
Harbourfront Singapore Ferry Terminal to Batam Centre Ferry Terminal
- 10.50am (GMT +8)
- 2.20pm (GMT +8)
- 4.50pm (GMT +8)
- 7.10pm (GMT +8)
Batam Centre Ferry Terminal to Harbourfront Singapore Ferry Terminal
- 6am (GMT +7)
- 7am (GMT +7)
- 8.20am (GMT +7)
- 9.10am (GMT +7)
- 9.50am (GMT +7)
- 11.40am (GMT +7)
- 12.50pm (GMT +7)
- 2.10pm (GMT +7)
- 3.20pm (GMT +7)
- 4.30pm (GMT +7)
- 5.10pm (GMT +7)
- 5.40pm (GMT +7)
- 7pm (GMT +7)
- 8.30pm (GMT +7)
For reference only and subject to changes and availability.
- Rooms are on a twin-sharing basis
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 4 – 12. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- The Spa
- Sauna, steam room, and spa
- Outdoor pool and children’s pool
- Fitness centre
- Meeting facilities
Add-ons (payable to hotel)
- Return ferry ticket + return land transfer (Batam Centre to Nagoya): $20 per person
- Triple-sharing: 3 Groupon vouchers
- Extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 – 12: $15 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 – 12: $5 per person per night
Batam, Indonesia: What to see and do
Located approximately 20 kilometres away from Singapore, Batam is part of the Riau Archipelago that stretches from the east of Sumatra to the south of Singapore, providing travellers with a quick weekend getaway within the convenience of the city. The island is a free trade zone teeming with duty-free shopping opportunities, and many of its malls are located in Nagoya, the main commercial district in Batam. Nagoya Hill is the crowning glory of the town, a three-storey development that has a mix of retail shopping, dining outlets, and a cinema on the top floor. Look out for international brands like Ralph Lauren, Ann Klein, and Tommy Hilfiger, as well as a number of shops selling local goods such as batik fabric, handicrafts, and kueh lapis.
You can hire a taxi to drive you around the island, which also boasts six golf courses, tropical beaches with watersports, and the Batam Miniature Park that features replicas of traditional houses unique to different provinces within Indonesia. Keep an eye out for the iconic structure of the Barelang Bridges that connect Batam to its neighbouring islands, a popular place for sightseeing and photography. After a day of exploration, refuel at one of the waterfront restaurants perched on stilts – also known as kelong – that serve fresh seafood like chilli crabs, sweet and sour king prawns, and gong gong, a type of sea snail typically found around the waters of the Riau Archipelago, accompanied by sips of refreshing coconut water straight from the fruit.