- 2D1N cruise for 1 for $175 (up to $256 value)
Set sail aboard the V’Spirit Cruises where travellers embark on a voyage across the ocean surface of Halong Bay, streaming along the nooks and crannies of Hanoi’s nature-made caves, enclaves, and limestone islands. Creature comforts within the ship’s oriental-themed Deluxe Cabins meet one’s essential yet lazy needs including a shower, air conditioning, and plush beds with a port window revealing the waters of the bay. Guests rest in cabins before taking on a more active persona with a series of outdoor activities like kayaking, squid fishing, or on-board morning tai chi.
- 8am: Pick up from hotel and travel to Ha Long Bay
- 12pm: Embark on V’Spirit Classic Cruise
- 1pm: Lunch on cruise
- 3.30pm: Kayak around the Luon Cave area
- 4.30pm: Cruise to Soi Sim island, with activities
- 5pm: Return to cruise
- 7pm: Dinner
- 6.30am: Tai chi / photo hunt
- 7.30am: Breakfast
- 8.30am: Sung Sot Cave
- 9.30am: Cruise by Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more
- 10.30am: Traditional Vietnamese lunch with cooking demonstration
- 12pm: Disembark from V’Spirit Classic Cruise
- 12.30pm: Transfer to hotel in Hanoi
- Max. occupancy: 2 adults and 1 child aged 11 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
Add-ons (payable to Halong Tours Booking)
- Stay with extra bed for child aged 9 - 11: USD131.25 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with meals for child aged 5 - 8: USD87.50 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged below 5: Free of charge
- Stay extension in Halong Bay with meals: USD130 per person per night.
- Compulsory cruise gala dinner applies on Dec 24, 2016 and Dec 31, 2016 : USD40 per person