- 2D1N cruise for 1 for $239 (up to $397.90 value)
Climb aboard a four-star boat and venture on the Syrena Cruise of Halong Bay – this two-day journey takes travellers around one of Vietnam’s UNESCO World Heritage Sites to visit some of its most revered attractions. Cruise along the waters to find the famous fishing and pearl-growing village of Vung Vieng and mosey on over to Bai Tu Long Bay to watch the sun set amidst peaceful surroundings of greenery, ocean, and islets. Whilst on-board, guests can explore the expanse of the ship and experience all it has to offer from cosy cabin suites to activities like kayaking within close range. Spend the night feasting at a Vietnamese fusion buffet dinner and indulge in some night time squid catching fishing with the crew before resting up for the following day’s trip to Surprise Cave. After exploring the cave for close to an hour, return to the boat and freshen up over a morning meal before heading back to Syrena Pier.
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults on triple sharing or 2 adults + 1 child (for 2nd child please contact Halong Tours Booking for special price)
Add-ons (payable to Halong Tours Booking)
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 5 - 11: USD171.75 per person
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 4 and below: Free
- Compulsory Cruise gala dinner (Dec 24, 2016 & Dec 31, 2016): USD40 per person