- 2D1N cruise for 1 for $259 (up to $469.21)
Hop on board a five-star marine vessel and venture on the Huong Hai Sealife Cruise of Halong Bay – this two-day journey takes travellers around one of Vietnam’s UNESCO World Heritage Sites to visit some of its most revered attractions. Cruise along the waters to find the famous fishing and pearl-growing village of Vung Vieng and mosey on over to the Bai Tu Long Bay to watch the sun set amidst peaceful surroundings of greenery, ocean, and islets. Whilst an board, guests can explore the expanse of the ship and experience all it has to offer from cozy cabin suites to activities like kayaking within close range. Spend the night feasting at a gala dinner and perhaps indulge in some night time squid catching before resting up for the following half-day’s expedition to Hon Co Island, Co Cave, and more.
- 20sqm room
- King bedding
- Max. occupancy: 2 adults and 1 child aged 11 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
Add-ons (payable to Halong Tours Booking)
- Stay with extra bed with meals for child aged 5 - 11: USD 199 per person
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 4 and below: Free
- Compulsory Cruise gala dinner (Dec 24, 2016 & Dec 31, 2016): USD 40 per person