- 2D1N stay for 1 for $99 (up to $178 value)
- 3D2N stay for 1 for $158 (up to $356 value)
Hotel at a glance
Nestled within the bustling Golden Triangle of Kuala Lumpur is the towering Berjaya Times Square with its copper twin building housing a shopping complex, indoor theme park, and hotel. 650 rooms and suites fill the twin towers, each equipped in the style of a modern home consisting of plush seats, and wooden shelves and bed frames, with colours accented by bright white lighting. Located in a central location with the Imbi monorail station linked via bridge, patrons can enjoy a panoramic view of the Kuala Lumpur skyline, as well as access the Malaysian capital’s many malls, historical sites, and food offerings.
- Located in the same building as Berjaya Times Square shopping centre, with Low Yat Plaza, Sungei Wang Plaza, Lot 10, and many other shopping centres within close proximity.
- Enjoy a session at the in-house saunas, steam rooms, and spas for relaxation after a long day of shopping or sightseeing.
- Samplings On The Fourteenth restaurant, Big Apple Restaurant, and Broadway Lounge are accessible for fine dining and drinks.
Singapore to Kuala Lumpur
- Departure time: 7.30am
- Pick-up point: 30 East Coast Road, #02-13, Katong V, Singapore 428751
- Drop-off point: Berjaya Times Square Hotel
Kuala Lumpur to Singapore
- Mon, Tue, Fri – Sun:
- Departure time: 2pm
- Pick-up point: Berjaya Times Square Main Entrance
- Drop-off point: Textile Centre
- Wed, Thu:
- Departure time: 1.30pm
- Pick-up point: 5 Elements Hotel (Chinatown)
- Drop-off point: Lavender MRT
- 59sqm room
- King-sized bed or twin beds
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 11 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Restaurants and cafes
- Poolside bar
- Business centre and meeting facilities
- 24-hour room service
- Private check-in/check-out
- Tour information
- Car rental / shuttle or taxi service
- Convenience store
- Currency exchange
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Luggage storage and safety deposit boxes
- Babysitting and laundry service
Add-ons (payable to KKKL Travel and Tours)
- Triple-sharing: 1 Groupon per person
- Extra bed for child aged 2 – 11: 1 Groupon per person
- Stay without extra bed for child aged 2 – 11: $69 per person per night
- Stay extension:
- Single traveller: $149 per person per night
- Twin-sharing / triple-sharing: $79 per person per night
- Extra bed for child aged 2 – 11: $79 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed for child aged 2 – 11: $10 per person per night
Kuala Lumpur: What to see and do
Taking the TripAdvisor throne as the current favourite for a Malaysian getaway, the capital of Kuala Lumpur is BBC Travel’s ode to ingenuity, as the little town-that-could demonstrates her rise from a humble tin-mining district to a destination for culinary conquests, cultural experiences, and retail therapy.
Home to your choice of souvenirs, street food, and fashion goods, the heavily hyped night market of Petaling Street stands only a train ride’s away from your spot for the night out at Bukit Bintang. Proffering your choice of pubs, clubs, or lounge restaurants, Frommer’s choice of one of the main entertainment strips in the city is peppered with cut-rate bargains and upscale boutiques worthy of its name as a “temple of consumerism”.