- 3D2N stay for 2 for $278 (up to $520 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $415 (up to $780 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $555 (up to $1,040 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for $695 (up to $1,300 value)
- 8D7N stay for 2 for $970 (up to $1,820 value)
Hotel at a glance
Guests in search of a quiet stay away from the hustle and bustle of the popular and thriving Bali scene make their way to a private getaway within the district of Uluwatu. Le Nixsun Villa & Spa shelters solace-seekers under the hut-styled roofs of 11 elegantly appointed villas, each equipped with its own private pool and modern decor with nuances of quintessential Balinese design. Make the most of one’s time at this establishment located in amidst lush greenery and ocean by riding the temperate waves on a surfboard, frolicking along the beach, or spending hours getting pampered at a number of nearby spas.
1-Bedroom Pool Villa
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 10 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Private swimming pool
- On-call doctor
- Candle light dinner
- Balinese afternoon tea
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Add-ons (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 11 and above: IDR 400,000 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 10 and below: IDR 100,000 per person per night
Bali, Indonesia: What to see and do
Go through your bucket list of Bali’s mainstay beaches of Kuta, Legian, and Seminyak as you suss out your favourite surfing and tanning spots in Indonesia before continuing on with CNN Travel’s list of the best 5 hidden beaches nearby. Fascinating swimmers and sand-strollers alike with their green-blue waters, black volcanic sands, and inclinator-equipped cliffs, TripAdvisor’s favourite island destination in Asia, which is second only to Thailand’s Ko Tao is your destination for adventure as well as relaxation. Consider an exhilarating ride around the grounds of the multi-award winning Kuta waterpark of Waterbom, where up to 12 rides carrying their apt monikers like the Smash Down, Climax, and Race Track, come complemented with the Euro Bungy ride, which catapults brave souls up in a graceful and stomach-curdling arc. Then, re-enact a scene from the best-selling paperback by Elizabeth Gilbert as you experience an authentic treatment at the many luxury spas which pepper the in-lands and coasts.