- 2D1N stay for 2 for $32 (up to $124 value)
- 3D2N stay for 2 for $64 (up to $248 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $92 (up to $397 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $119 (up to $521 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for $145 (up to $644 value)
Hotel at a glance
Dotting the intricate tapestry of shingles and palms circulating about the coastal Seminyak locale, the hotel makes for a nifty dwelling shaded in suavely splayed embellishments like the brocading of floral waves cresting a veneer of inlays along its columns, interspersed with cooling pairings of darkened marble patchwork and wooden grid walls. Past its architectural verdure and boutique proclivities, the hotel flourishes with the highlighting blooms of various flowers among cordons of green. Guests can opt to avoid sunny-day fatigue with an escape into the hotel’s swimming pool, a descent into an azure wash surrounded by sepia pebbles and spouting dolphin statues. Vaulting past the outer comforts, the hotel’s allure lies in neat rooms padded in luminous white emblazoning its confines and the fluff of its ample bedding, as well as the occasional sprinkle of artful imagery.
- Max. occupancy: 2 adults with 1 child aged 3 – 5 per room. Child guest subject to additional charges
- Swimming pool
- Shuttle services
- Airport transfer
- Laundry services
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
Add-ons (payable to hotel)
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 3 – 5: IDR35,000 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 2 and below: free of charge
Bali: What to see and do
Go through your bucket list of Bali’s mainstay beaches of Kuta, Legian, and Seminyak as you suss out your favourite surfing and tanning spots in Indonesia before continuing on with CNN Travel’s list of the best 5 hidden beaches nearby. Fascinating swimmers and sand-strollers alike with their green-blue waters, black volcanic sands, and inclinator-equipped cliffs, TripAdvisor’s favourite island destination in Asia, which is second only to Thailand’s Ko Tao is your destination for adventure as well as relaxation. Consider an exhilarating ride around the grounds of the multi-award winning Kuta waterpark of Waterbom, where up to 12 rides carrying their apt monikers like the Smash Down, Climax, and Race Track, come complemented with the Euro Bungy ride, which catapults brave souls up in a graceful and stomach-curdling arc. Then, re-enact a scene from the best-selling paperback by Elizabeth Gilbert as you experience an authentic treatment at the many luxury spas which pepper the in-lands and coasts.
Facebook: LITUS Tirta Seminyak