- 2D1N stay for 1 for $125 (up to $199 value)
Hotel at a glance
Dotted with over 40 uniquely designed tent-suites, The Canopi boasts comfortable and contemporary accommodations sequestered in the lush greenery of Bintan Island with a view of the wide open sea. The two-hectare canopy resort is a wonderland for nature lovers as the locale is surrounded by bountiful bodies of water including a private mangrove river and saltwater lagoon, as well as scads of trails for trekkers to seek repose amidst forest life, while just being a short distance away from the convenience of modern amenities.
- Guests are provided with individual hut rooms that span more than 400 square feet of space complete with four-poster beds, a private garden with hammock, and grounds to conduct evening campfires.
- The Canopi’s dining facility, Bora Bora Beach Bar offers an all-day menu of international fare with nightly barbecue cookouts to satisfy gastronomic cravings with a backdrop of the great outdoors.
- Adventurous souls and thrill-seekers can relish in the hotel’s offerings of numerous land and water activities including cable ski, stand-up paddle, and kayak rentals, as well as UTC and ATV rides. Also provided are packages for island hopping as well as nature hikes by Famed Naturalist and Mangrove River Safari.
- Daily departures
- Singapore (Tanah Merah) – Bintan: 9.10am (GMT +8)
- Bintan – Singapore (Tanah Merah): 5.35pm (GMT +7)
For reference only and may be subject to change and availability.
Safari Tent Suite
- Max. occupancy: 2 adults and 1 child per room. Child guest subject to additional charges.
- Restaurant and bar
- Water sports and activities
- Land sports and activities
- Electric Vespa scooter rental
- Crystal Lagoon
- Nature hikes
- Meeting facilities
Add-ons (payable to Lokopoko)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 12 and above: $125 per person
- Extra bed for guest aged 2 – 11: $79 per person
- Stay without extra bed for guest aged 2 – 11: $49 per person
- Stay without extra bed for child aged 1 and below: $30 per person
- Stay extension:
- Single traveller: $167 per person per night
- Twin- or triple-sharing: $87 per person per night
- Extra bed for guest aged 2 – 11: $65 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed for guest aged 2 – 11: $35 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed for guest aged 1 and below: Free
- Room upgrades:
- Lagoon Tent: $40 per room per night
- Jacuzzi Tent: $60 per room per night
Bintan, Indonesia: What to see and do
A tropical paradise an hour away from Singapore, Bintan Island is where nature exists in harmony with the island’s history and the local culture. Let the gentle sea breeze and sounds of the sea envelop you with serenity as your feet sink into the fine sands of the beach. Inject some fun into your day with water sports like kayaking, snorkelling, and scuba diving. Holidaymakers may go island-hopping from the port at Tanjung Pinang, while golfers can improve their game at one of the five golf courses on the island, designed to harmonise with the natural scenery.
Charter a taxi or rent a car to take you to the town of Senggarang, which houses temples that date back hundreds of years, built by the Chinese people that settled here. Visit the 300-year old Sun Te Kong temple that honours the God of Fire and the Banyan Tree Temple, wrapped by the roots of the towering Banyan tree. After a day of exploration, head to the coastal area to dine in one of the seafood restaurants perched on stilts, where you can feast on gong gong, chilli crabs, drunken prawns, and steamed fish while enjoying a view of the open sea.
Facebook; The Canopi