- 2D1N stay for 1 for $119 (up to $190 value)
Hotel at a glance
The resort is set on its own stretch of white sandy beach, surrounded by swaying palm trees and tropical plants native to Bintan Island. Wooden hut-like buildings add a rustic charm to the environment, and facilities and recreational activities are available to provide guests with entertainment.
- The Coffee Shop serves a variety of international cuisine and pastries, but you can satisfy cravings for Japanese fare at Rin Japanese Restaurant or sample fusion cooking at Dino Bistro.
- Relax on one of the loungers by the pool, or swim up to the poolside bar for a few snacks and drinks before resuming swimming sessions.
- Visit the watersports centre to try out activities like kayaking and bodyboarding, challenge your physical limits on the flying fox, or ride on a galloping horse around the riding grounds.
- Spend the night partying at the open-air La Luna beachside bar or have a private get-together at The Pub while live band music fills the air.
- Daily departures
- Singapore (Tanah Merah) – Bintan: 9.10am (GMT +8)
- Bintan – Singapore (Tanah Merah): 5.35pm (GMT +7)
For reference only and may be subject to change and availability.
- 31 sqm room
- Queen-sized or twin bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child aged 2 – 11 per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Restaurants and bars
- Swimming pool
- Kids’ club
Add-ons (payable to Lokopoko)
- Triple-sharing: 3 Groupons per room
- Extra bed with breakfast for child aged 2 – 11: $99 per person
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 2 – 11: $69 per person
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for infant aged 1 and below: $30 per person(exclusive seaport taxes)
- Stay extension:
- Single traveller: $154 per person per night.
- Twin- or triple-sharing room: $77 per person per night.
- Stay with bed for child aged 2 – 11: $69 per person per night.
- Stay without bed for child aged 2 – 11: $29 per person per night.
Bintan Island, Indonesia: What to see and do
A tropical paradise an hour away from Singapore, Bintan Island is where nature exists in harmony with the island’s history and the local culture. Let the gentle sea breeze and sounds of the sea envelop you with serenity as your feet sink into the fine sands of the beach. Inject some fun into your day with water sports like kayaking, snorkelling, and scuba diving. Holidaymakers may go island-hopping from the port at Tanjung Pinang, while golfers can improve their game at one of the five golf courses on the island, designed to harmonise with the natural scenery.
Charter a taxi or rent a car to take you to the town of Senggarang, which houses temples that date back hundreds of years, built by the Chinese people that settled here. Visit the 300-year old Sun Te Kong temple that honours the God of Fire and the Banyan Tree Temple, wrapped by the roots of the towering Banyan tree. After a day of exploration, head to the coastal area to dine in one of the seafood restaurants perched on stilts, where you can feast on gong gong, chilli crabs, drunken prawns, and steamed fish while enjoying a view of the open sea.