Superior Room + return ferry transfer
- 2D1N stay for 1 for $99 (up to $225 value)
Hotel at a glance
Rejuvenate within a contemporary space accentuated by layers of traditional elements that transports you away from the busy metropolis to a tropical paradise. Nestled on Trikora Beach towards the southeastern coast of Bintan Island, the resort provides you with the comforts of home while keeping you entertained with facilities like a swimming pool, fitness centre, spa, and sports centre. Guests may also participate in outdoor activities and watersports like kayaking, cycling, snorkelling, night fishing, and a tour of the island. Sate your hunger at the in-house restaurants that serve fresh seafood as well as Western, Indonesian, and Oriental cuisine, before retiring into your room for the night or singing along to the latest songs at the karaoke lounge.
- Daily departures
- Singapore (Tanah Merah) – Bintan: 8.40am (GMT +8)
- Bintan – Singapore (Tanah Merah): 2pm / 5pm (GMT +7)
Schedule for reference only, subject to change and availability.
- Max. occupancy: 3 guests per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges
- Swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Meeting room
- Gift and souvenir shop
- Sports facilities
- Outdoor activities and watersports
Add-Ons (payable to Lokopoko)
- Triple-sharing: 1 Groupon per person
- Extra bed for child aged 2 – 11: $88 per person.
- Stay without extra bed for child aged 2 – 11: $59 per person.
- Stay without extra bed for child aged 1 and below: $70 per person (inclusive of seaport taxes).
- Stay extension:
- Single traveller: $98 per person per night.
- Twin- or triple-sharing room: $49 per person per night.
- Extra bed for child aged 2 – 11: $45 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed for child aged 2 – 11: $20 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed for child aged 1 and below: Free
Bintan Island, Indonesia: What to see and do
A tropical paradise an hour away from Singapore, Bintan Island is where nature exists in harmony with the island’s history and the local culture. Let the gentle sea breeze and sounds of the sea envelop you with serenity as your feet sink into the fine sands of the beach. Inject some fun into your day with water sports like kayaking, snorkelling, and scuba diving. Holidaymakers may go island-hopping from the port at Tanjung Pinang, while golfers can improve their game at one of the five golf courses on the island, designed to harmonise with the natural scenery.
Charter a taxi or rent a car to take you to the town of Senggarang, which houses temples that date back hundreds of years, built by the Chinese people that settled here. Visit the 300-year old Sun Te Kong temple that honours the God of Fire and the Banyan Tree Temple, wrapped by the roots of the towering Banyan tree. After a day of exploration, head to the coastal area to dine in one of the seafood restaurants perched on stilts, where you can feast on gong gong, chilli crabs, drunken prawns, and steamed fish while enjoying a view of the open sea.