1-Bedroom Pool Villa
- 2D1N stay for 2 for $209 (up to $520 value)
- 3D2N stay for 2 for $418 (up to $1,040 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $625 (up to $1,560 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $835 (up to $2,080 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for $1,040 (up to $2,600 value)
Hotel at a glance
The generally earthy-toned spaces of Mahagiri Villas Sanur paints a picture of peaceful island life colliding with the comforts of modern amenities within the heart of Bali’s Sanur. A collection of villas mapped out to inculcate calming greenery with man-made furnishings – including private swimming pools, invites guests to extend stays in the tropical paradise, enjoying more than just the sun and surf. The five-star establishment with a TripAdvisor’s Certificate of excellence under its belt pampers and provides sustenance with full body massages and baths at its spa, and a variety of gastronomic delights that range from barbecued batches of fresh catch and meat to substantial servings of local delicacies.
1-Bedroom Pool Villa
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 11 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Swimming pool
- Private beach
- Hot spring bath
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Add-ons (payable to Mahagiri Villas Sanur)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 11 and above: IDR850,000 per person per night
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 5 – 10: IDR450,000 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 4 and below: Free
Sanur, Bali: What to see and do
Sanur acts as the traveller’s breathing space from the busy city life of Kuta and Legian, located on the eastern coast of Bali. Known as the beach lovers haven with its white sandy beaches, paved beachfront paths, and friendly locals, the small coastal town is often the gathering place of travellers looking forward to a trip to the island of Nusa Lembongan. With regular boats departing for the island on a daily basis, Sanur holds onto its relaxing town feel while keeping the holiday-makers happy with its variety of restaurants, cafes, shops, and bustling market stalls.
Spend your coastal vacation exploring the island during a snorkelling or diving trip or opt for a day of cycling along several kilometres of beachfront paths while taking full advantage of the panoramic coastal seaview. Another sight unique to Sanur is the Le Mayeur Museum, the former home of noted Belgian impressionist Adrian Jean Le Mayeur that currently houses his famous artwork from the early 40’s and 50’s. History fans may opt for a visit to the Blanjong Temple, an aged temple that houses Bali’s oldest known artifact, known as the Prasati Blanjong inscribed stone pillar.
Facebook: Mahagiri Villas Sanur