- 2D1N stay for 2 for $198 (up to $312 value)
- 3D2N stay for 2 for $395 (up to $624 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $592 (up to $936 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $790 (up to $1,247 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for $988 (up to $1,559 value)
Hotel at a glance
Nestled a 20-minute drive from Denpasar International Airport, is Mahagiri Dreamland Resort, where clean contemporary lines are entwined with traditional Balinese artistry. The expansive resort plays host to single and three-bedroom villas decked in the same linearity as the rest of the resort with modern dwellings of natural timber furnishings, complemented by the airy interiors of marbled bathrooms with rain-shower facilities. A private pool of lapping waves beckon languid forms for soothing dips beneath a canopy of blue skies as twittering melodies drift in the air, imbuing outdoor settings with serenity. Guests, keen on delving further into pampering delights, book calming soaks of honey vanilla creme baths or surrender tense muscles to the deft capabilities of trained therapists at the Bali Dewi Spa. After a day of relaxing encounters, discerning palates delve into gustatory experiences with a variety of cuisines at the on-site restaurant, while couples shying away from crowded interiors opt for pool-side candlelight dinners in the privacy of personal villas.
1-Bedroom Pool Villa
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Outdoor pool
- Bali Dewi Spa
- Restaurant and bar
- Room service
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Fitness centre
- Tour services
- Bicycle rental
- Airport transfer
- Adult with extra bed + breakfast: IDR 472,500 nett per person per night
- Child with extra bed + breakfast (aged 3 – 12 years): IDR 400,000 nett per room per night
- Child without extra bed + breakfast (aged 3 – 12 years): IDR 100,000 nett per room per night
- Child without extra bed + breakfast (aged 3 years and below): Free
Bali: What to see and do
Go through your bucket list of Bali’s mainstay beaches of Kuta, Legian, and Seminyak as you suss out your favourite surfing and tanning spots in Indonesia before continuing on with CNN Travel’s list of the best 5 hidden beaches nearby. Fascinating swimmers and sand-strollers alike with their green-blue waters, black volcanic sands, and inclinator-equipped cliffs, TripAdvisor’s favourite island destination in Asia, which is second only to Thailand’s Ko Tao is your destination for adventure as well as relaxation. Consider an exhilarating ride around the grounds of the multi-award winning Kuta waterpark of Waterbom, where up to 12 rides carrying their apt monikers like the Smash Down, Climax, and Race Track, come complemented with the Euro Bungy ride, which catapults brave souls up in a graceful and stomach-curdling arc. Then, re-enact a scene from the best-selling paperback by Elizabeth Gilbert as you experience an authentic treatment at the many luxury spas which pepper the in-lands and coasts.