2-Bedroom Private Pool Villa
- 3D2N stay for 4 for $388 (up to $861 value)
- 4D3N stay for 4 for $570 (up to $1,292 value)
- 5D4N stay for 4 for $745 (up to $1,722 value)
- 6D5N stay for 4 for $908 (up to $2,153 value)
3-Bedroom Private Pool Villa
- 3D2N stay for 6 for $465 (up to $945 value)
- 4D3N stay for 6 for $679 (up to $1,418 value)
- 5D4N stay for 6 for $888 (up to $1,890 value)
- 6D5N stay for 6 for $1,085 (up to $2,363 value)
Hotel at a glance
Lay back and enjoy the peacefulness of the two-storey villa, shielded from sight by a wall that surrounds the perimeter of the 500 square metre property. Each bedroom features a different design but still keeps within the Balinese theme with wood fixtures and traditional motifs, and is furnished with a king- or queen-sized bed, armoire, and full-length windows. The glass doors of the living area slide open to reveal a patio leading to the private pool where you can spend afternoons soaking up the tropical sun while a limousine service is available to transport you to the beaches of Nusa Dua and Benoa, or the Bali Collection shopping centre.
Private Pool Villa
- 500 sqm villa
- King-sized / queen bedding
- Max. occupancy:
- 2-Bedroom Private Pool Villa: 5 guests per villa. 5th guest subject to additional charges.
- 3-Bedroom Private Pool Villa: 7 guests per villa. 7th guest subject to additional charges.
- English-speaking staff
- 24-hour security
- Parking area
- Limousine service
- Butler / housekeeping service
- Tour arrangements (upon request)
- In-house chef (upon request)
- Special occasion dining (upon request)
Add-ons (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 12 and above: IDR500,000 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 8 – 12: IDR150,000 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 7 and below: IDR100,000 per person per night.
Nusa Dua, Bali: What to see and do
Travellers to the scenic isle of Bali are often drawn to Nusa Dua, a peninsula on the eastern side of the island well known for its beaches, luxurious accommodation, and rich culture. Wade in the sun-warmed waters of Pantai Geger, a long strip of sandy beach bordered by coral reefs off the coast that offer protection against the hammering of the waves, resulting in a gentle seaside suitable for families and children. After that, venture to the edge of the peninsula to see a rock formation known as ‘Water Blow’ where waves pummel against the cliffs, creating a spray of white foam that is a sight to behold.
There are many activities that you can do here; water sports like scuba diving, jet-skiing, and parasailing are available, glass-bottomed boats can be chartered to take you to sea, and the Bali National Golf Club has an 18-hole course set in a landscape that matches the island’s distinct features. Art lovers will enjoy a trip to Museum Pasifika, a museum where you can view the beauty of Bali through an artist’s eye from traditional sculptures, tribal artefacts, and international artwork. End your travels with the memory of watching Devdan – Treasure of the Archipelago, a 90-minute performance which plays at the Bali Nusa Dua Theatre four days a week and summarises the island’s culture through storytelling, dance, and acrobatics.