Melia Guestroom + breakfast
- 2D1N stay for 2 for $98 (up to $200 value)
- 3D2N stay for 2 for $189 (up to $399 value)
Melia Guestroom + breakfast + one buffet dinner / set dinner on weekdays (Sun – Thu)
- 2D1N stay for 2 for $125 (up to $276 value)
- 3D2N stay for 2 for $219 (up to $476 value)
Melia Guestroom + breakfast + one steamboat buffet dinner / set dinner on weekends (Fri – Sat)
- 2D1N stay for 2 for $131 (up to $261 value)
- 3D2N stay for 2 for $228 (up to $460 value)
Hotel at a glance
Sweep over the views of the Kuala Lumpur night skies that offer glimpses of the Twin Towers and KL Tower as you unwind within your modern city stay of this Spanish hotel franchise. Hovering over the bustling junction of Jalan Imbi, this Bukit Bintang property lights up your entertainment getaway as dusk falls over the city’s Golden Triangle of high-end malls, bargain shop lots, and dining stretches.
- King or twin bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 guests of all ages per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Laundry service
- Tour information
- Airport transfer
- Public Wi-Fi
Add-Ons (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest of all ages: RM139.90 per person per night
- Extra bed with breakfast and dinner for guest of all ages:
- Weekday (Sun – Thu): RM189.90 per person per night
- Weekend (Fri – Sat): RM199.90 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 5 – 12: RM29 per person
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast and dinner for child aged 5 – 12:
- Weekday (Sun – Thu): RM79 per person
- Weekend (Fri – Sat): RM89 per person
Kuala Lumpur: What to see and do
Taking the TripAdvisor throne as the current favourite for a Malaysian getaway, the capital of Kuala Lumpur is BBC Travel’s ode to ingenuity, as the little town-that-could demonstrates her rise from a humble tin-mining district to a destination for culinary conquests, cultural experiences, and retail therapy.
Home to your choice of souvenirs, street food, and fashion goods, the heavily hyped night market of Petaling Street stands only a train ride’s away from your spot for the night out at Bukit Bintang. Proffering your choice of pubs, clubs, or lounge restaurants, Frommer’s choice of one of the main entertainment strips in the city is peppered with cut-rate bargains and upscale boutiques worthy of its name as a “temple of consumerism”.