- 4D3N stay for 1 for $485 (up to $598 value)
Hotel at a glance
Embracing its reserved locale on the famed shores of Legian, The Jayakarta Bali Hotel merges its tropical lawn and gardens with the sands of its private beach. Completing its guest’s outdoor pool dip with the views of the incoming waves and blue horizon, the four-star property also mingles its landscaped grounds with the salty breeze from the western seas at its outdoor dining area that presides over gazebo pool area.
Singapore to Denpasar
- Departure: 5pm (GMT +8)
- Arrival: 7.55pm(GMT +8)
- GA843 (add on $20 per person):
- Departure: 11.50am (GMT +8)
- Arrival: 2.35pm (GMT +8)
Denpasar to Singapore
- Departure: 7.35am (GMT +8)
- Arrival: 10.15am (GMT +8)
- Departure: 3.40pm (GMT +8)
- Arrival: 6.20pm (GMT +8)
For reference only and subject to availability.
- Max. occupancy: 2 adults with 1 child aged 11 and below per room. Child guest subject to additional charges
- Private beach
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Restaurant and bar
- Fitness centre
- Massage and spa
- Karaoke and billiards facilities
- Shuttle service
- Complimentary WiFi
- Flight + Stay with breakfast for adult aged 12 and above: 1 Groupon per person.
- Flight + Stay with extra bed and breakfast for child aged 2 - 12: $219 per person
- Flight + Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 2-12: $169 per person
- Stay extension:
- Single guest with breakfast: $80 per person per day
- Twin / child aged 2 - 11 with extra bed: $40 per person per day
- Child aged 2 - 11 without extra bed: $15 per person per day
Bali, Indonesia: What to see and do
Go through your bucket list of Bali’s mainstay beaches of Kuta, Legian, and Seminyak as you suss out your favourite surfing and tanning spots in Indonesia before continuing on with CNN Travel’s list of the best 5 hidden beaches nearby. Fascinating swimmers and sand-strollers alike with their green-blue waters, black volcanic sands, and inclinator-equipped cliffs, TripAdvisor’s favourite island destination in Asia, which is second only to Thailand’s Ko Tao is your destination for adventure as well as relaxation. Consider an exhilarating ride around the grounds of the multi-award winning Kuta waterpark of Waterbom, where up to 12 rides carrying their apt monikers like the Smash Down, Climax, and Race Track, come complemented with the Euro Bungy ride, which catapults brave souls up in a graceful and stomach-curdling arc. Then, re-enact a scene from the best-selling paperback by Elizabeth Gilbert as you experience an authentic treatment at the many luxury spas which pepper the in-lands and coasts.