Garden View Room
- 2D1N stay for 1 for $75 (up to $220 value)
Hotel at a glance
Dock into this naturally-occurring cove which sits on the Nongsa Peninsula and find the stretches of beach-and-forests which will accompany your stay on the island of Batam. Part of the Nongsa hotel group which is also at the helm of a championship-level golf course, private villa-by-the-sea, and a boutique property at the Riau islands, your four-star waterfront stay embraces her visitors hailing via the standard ferry shuttles or private vessels which find their port at the 24-hour marina berth.
- Enjoy a sunset swim at the sea-view pool which commands a panorama of the northern seas.
- Savour the taste of Indonesian, Western, or Chinese at Selera Restaurant, before selecting a cocktail for a round of pool at the Samudra Bar.
- Have a sip on the wooden deck which is located next to the docked vessels of the Bellingham Marine-designed marina.
- Catch a glimpse of mega yachts at the marina before participating in the basic dinghy sailing or PADI diving classes.
- For reference only and subject to changes.
- Singapore to Batam
- Depart from Singapore at 7.40am, 11.20am, 3.10pm, and 5.10pm daily
- Batam to Singapore
- Depart from Batam at 9.15am, 12.40pm, 3.10pm, and 5.10pm daily
Garden View Room
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child aged 11 and below per room. Third guest subject to additional surcharges
- Restaurant and bar
- Outdoor swimming pool and poolside bar
- Private beach
- BBQ facilities
- Massage and spa
- Tour information
- Shuttle service
- Laundry service
- Public Wi-Fi
The swimming pool at Nongsa Point Marina & Resort is closed for renovation from Sep 7, 2015 – Dec 15, 2015. Please use the pool at Turi Beach Resort. Please contact receptionist for more details.
Add-ons (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests aged 12 and above: 1 Groupon per person
- Stay with or without extra bed, with breakfast and return transfers for child aged 11 and below: $40 per person
- Upgrade to Sea-view Room: $30 per room per night
- Upgrade to 2-Bedroom Chalet: 4 Groupons per room
- Upgrade to 3-Bedroom Chalet: 6 Groupons per room
Batam, Indonesia: Duty-Free Shopping and Golfing Haven
Located approximately 20 kilometres away from Singapore, Batam is part of the Riau Archipelago that stretches from the east of Sumatra to the south of Singapore, providing travellers with a quick weekend getaway within the convenience of the city. The island is a free trade zone teeming with duty-free shopping opportunities, and many of its malls are located in Nagoya, the main commercial district in Batam. Nagoya Hill is the crowning glory of the town, a three-storey development that has a mix of retail shopping, dining outlets, and a cinema on the top floor. Look out for international brands like Ralph Lauren, Ann Klein, and Tommy Hilfiger, as well as a number of shops selling local goods such as batik fabric, handicrafts, and kueh lapis.
You can hire a taxi to drive you around the island, which also boasts six golf courses, tropical beaches with watersports, and the Batam Miniature Park that features replicas of traditional houses unique to different provinces within Indonesia. Keep an eye out for the iconic structure of the Barelang Bridges that connect Batam to its neighbouring islands, a popular place for sightseeing and photography. After a day of exploration, refuel at one of the waterfront restaurants perched on stilts – also known as kelong – that serve fresh seafood like chilli crabs, sweet and sour king prawns, and gong gong, a type of sea snail typically found around the waters of the Riau Archipelago, accompanied by sips of refreshing coconut water straight from the fruit.
Facebook: Nongsa Point Marina & Resort