- 3D2N stay for 2 for $145 (up to $320 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $209 (up to $480 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $269 (up to $640 value)
Hotel at a glance
The resort provides you with a secluded stay on a beach in Cape Panwa, where you will get a view of sailboats bobbing in the waters of Chalong Bay and distant mountains looming in the horizon. Its contemporary architecture is accentuated with traditional Thai elements, creating a stylish space for relaxation yet steeped with a cultural and exotic vibe. Cool off with a swim in the free-form outdoor pool or with a tropical cocktail while soaking in the Jacuzzi, and end your day with a massage at the in-house spa. Outdoor activities like boat excursions, scuba diving, and sailing are available should you feel like exploring the natural surroundings.
Deluxe Seaview Room
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Private beach
- Swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Children’s playground and activity centre
- Restaurant and bar
- BBQ facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business centre
- Thai cooking classes
- Sports facilities
- Water activities
- Babysitting services
- Laundry services
- Airport transfer
- Car rental services
- Wi-Fi in public area
Add-ons (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 13 and above: THB1,000 per person per night
- Extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 – 12: THB500 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 – 12: THB175 per person per night
- 15-minute Thai massage for 3rd guest: THB200 per person
Phuket, Thailand: What to see and do
Phuket has a diverse landscape made up of mountains in the central region that tapers off into plains, becoming white sandy beaches and jagged limestone outcrops towards the coast. While most people spend their time here lazing by the beach and exploring neighbouring islands via longtail boats, the island has a host of cultural and natural attractions waiting to be discovered. Immerse yourself in nature at the Khao Phra Thaeo National Park, a sanctuary that preserves the native flora and fauna of the region where you can trek through the tropical rainforest to the scenic Tonsai and Bang Pae waterfalls.
Scattered around Phuket are Buddhist temples that form the spiritual core of the island, the most iconic one being the Big Buddha, a sitting Buddha made up of white Burmese marble located at the peak of the Nakkerd Hills, which is also a good vantage point to get a 360-degree view of the surroundings. If you time your visit to coincide with the Vegetarian Festival that takes place in late September to early October, you will get the chance to see how locals celebrate their version of the Nine Emperor Gods Festival with colourful processions and ceremonies that challenge physical limits like firewalking and body piercing.