Single Studio Suite
- 2D1N stay for 2 for $65 (up to $89 value)
- 3D2N stay for 2 for $115 (up to $177 value)
- 7D6N stay for 2 for $305 (up to $529 value)
- 14D13N stay for 2 for $575 (up to $1,146 value)
Double Studio Suite
- 2D1N stay for 4 for $75 (up to $99 value)
- 3D2N stay for 4 for $125 (up to $197 value)
- 3D2N stay with half-day tour for 4 for $205 (up to $332 value)
- 4D3N stay with return airport transfer for 4 for $275 (up to $363 value)
Hotel at a glance
Hunkered amidst a row of Jalan Semantan resident buildings, the Peninsula Residence offers a nesting ground for wander-weary road warriors of the commerce industry, from executive and premier suites, to single or double studio rooms equipped with the bare necessities a globe-trotter would need like a television, kitchenette, and Wi-Fi. The Peninsula is also located within the vicinity of HELP University and the University of Sheffield, while shopping hubs of Bangsar Village and Mid Valley are situated about a 20-minute drive via Jalan Bangsar and Jalan Syed Putra. As for sightseeing, the hotel is an approximate 10-minute drive to the city centre, where attractions like Dataran Merdeka, the National Museum, and the National Planetarium awaits; alternatively, head towards KL Sentral to commute to the Golden Triangle’s shopping paradise and more.
- Swimming pool
- Coffee shop
- Meeting facilities
- Gym Room
Add-ons (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed for adult aged 12 and above: Subject to availability
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 11 and below: free
Kuala Lumpur: What to see and do
Taking the TripAdvisor throne as the current favourite for a Malaysian getaway, the capital of Kuala Lumpur is BBC Travel’s ode to ingenuity, as the little town-that-could demonstrates her rise from a humble tin-mining district to a destination for culinary conquests, cultural experiences, and retail therapy.
Home to your choice of souvenirs, street food, and fashion goods, the heavily hyped night market of Petaling Street stands only a train ride’s away from your spot for the night out at Bukit Bintang. Proffering your choice of pubs, clubs, or lounge restaurants, Frommer’s choice of one of the main entertainment strips in the city is peppered with cut-rate bargains and upscale boutiques worthy of its name as a “temple of consumerism”.