- Island tour for 1 for $59 (up to $104 value)
- Island tour for 2 for $115 (up to $208 value)
Discover the famous shores of Krabi’s coasts as you depart from your Ao Nang port and towards the four beach essentials of the ‘Four Islands’. Famous for its sandbanks and the parting of waters that creates a bridge to the neighbouring Chicken Island, Tub Island (and its name variants of Tup Island, Koh Tap, and Koh Thap) opens your island-hopping trip with a phenomenon locally called Talay Waek, or divided sea. Then, walk over to the larger of the two islands as you seek the eponymous rock formation of a chicken’s head at Koh Kai. Offering a view of the Krabi coastline from its location, Chicken Island also hosts your day’s snorkeling session amongst the curious tropical fishes. In the afternoon, stop for a picnic lunch at Poda island as you laze around the sun-bathing spots of the limestone island. End your half-day tour at Railay’s Phra Nang Cave beach as you wonder at the karst formations that are framed by a backdrop of the Andaman Sea. Sneak a visit to the cheeky Phallus Shrine after your afternoon dip, and return from your exploration of the secret lagoons just in time for your speedboat ride back to Ao Nang.
- 8am – 8.30am: Pick-up at hotel
- 8.40: Pick-up at Ao Nang
- 9am: Departure from Ao Nang beach
- Tub Island: Swimming around the sandbanks
- Chicken Island: Snorkeling
- Poda Island: Picnic lunch, snorkeling, and sunbathing
- Phra Nang Cave: Sandy beach and swimming
- 3pm: Return to hotel
Itinerary for reference only, subject to changes and availability.
Add-ons (payable to Phuket2Thailand)
- Additional guest aged 4 – 11: THB800 per person