- 2D1N stay + tour for 1 for $35 (up to $108 value)
- 2D1N stay + tour + activities for 1 for $45 (up to $118 value)
- 2D1N free and easy stay for 1 for $45 (up to $128 value)
Hotel at a glance
Occupying the ridged terrain of Batam’s town, the hotel proffers an ambit of luxury that’s nestled close to the neighbourhood’s conveniences, including the Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall that lays reachable within a five-minute stroll from its vicinity. The hotel towers above the town’s landscape, ascending to the airspace above with interspersing hues of white and grey that make up its fortified outer shelter of abodes. A peep inside brings glimpses into quiet cosy chambers highlighted with dulcet shades of amber while minimal tinges of grandeur show through the clean sheen of marble floors and light touches of detail emblazoned on traditional woven textiles.
- Escape the glare of the sun with a dip in the hotel’s swimming pool, or arrange to be pampered with a range of massage and therapeutic treatments at the hotel’s spa centre.
- Find your way to La Destino Fitness Centre for a bout of exercise within a well-equipped hall of weight machines and treadmills.
- Dine on a selection of grilled goods within the hotel’s barbecue buffet dinner arrangement, made available at the lobby level restaurant.
- Singapore to Batam:
- Departure at 9am (GMT+8)
- Check-in at least 90 min. prior to departure at Harbourfront Ferry Terminal
- Batam to Singapore:
- Departure at 3pm (GMT+7)
- Max. occupancy: 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. Third guest subject to additional charges.
- Swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Spa and wellness centre
- Shuttle services
- Laundry services
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
Add-Ons (payable to PT Best Batam Tour & Travel)
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 2 – 12: $30 per person
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 1 and below: $20 per person
- Stay extension with breakfast:
- Twin- or triple-sharing: $35 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed for child aged 2 – 12: $20 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed for child aged 1 and below: Free of charge
Batam, Indonesia: What to see and do
Located approximately 20 kilometres away from Singapore, Batam is part of the Riau Archipelago that stretches from the east of Sumatra to the south of Singapore, providing travellers with a quick weekend getaway within the convenience of the city. The island is a free trade zone teeming with duty-free shopping opportunities, and many of its malls are located in Nagoya, the main commercial district in Batam. Nagoya Hill is the crowning glory of the town, a three-storey development that has a mix of retail shopping, dining outlets, and a cinema on the top floor. Look out for international brands like Ralph Lauren, Ann Klein, and Tommy Hilfiger, as well as a number of shops selling local goods such as batik fabric, handicrafts, and kueh lapis.
You can hire a taxi to drive you around the island, which also boasts six golf courses, tropical beaches with watersports, and the Batam Miniature Park that features replicas of traditional houses unique to different provinces within Indonesia. Keep an eye out for the iconic structure of the Barelang Bridges that connect Batam to its neighbouring islands, a popular place for sightseeing and photography. After a day of exploration, refuel at one of the waterfront restaurants perched on stilts – also known as kelong – that serve fresh seafood like chilli crabs, sweet and sour king prawns, and gong gong, a type of sea snail typically found around the waters of the Riau Archipelago, accompanied by sips of refreshing coconut water straight from the fruit.