- 3D2N stay for 2 for $169 (up to $480 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $249 (up to $720 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $323 (up to $960 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for $395 (up to $1,200 value)
Hotel at a glance
Ensconced in the beauty of tropical foliage and the sounds of nature, this eco-friendly resort east of Railay Beach offers a quiet and comfortable village-style stay with the upscale perks of modern amenities. Bask in the serene ambience of spacious contemporary cottages surrounded by the shade of jungle trees, equipped with individual bathtubs and sun decks, offering glimpses of the hotel’s swimming pool as well as its private beach that carries soft ocean breezes whispering of potential adventures in the form of water sports and boat rides to nearby islands. Tuck into feasts of fancy at its restaurants and bar that cater to the tastes of east and west, procure indulgent massages administered by trained masseuses, and wander through the forest on a planned trek.
Grand Deluxe Cottage
- 36sqm room
- King bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 11 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Restaurants and bar
- Swimming pool
- Massage services
- Private beach
- Water sports
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Add-ons (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 12 and above: THB1,200 per person per night
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 2 – 11: THB600 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 2 – 11: THB150 per person per night
- One-way van and long tail boat airport transfer from Krabi to Railay Great View Resort: THB1,200 (Surcharge of THB200 for transfers between 10pm – 6am)
Ao Nang, Krabi: What to see and do
Take notes from CNN Travel’s list of 20 idyllic beach getaways in Asia as you explore the shores of Railay, where fine-grain sands and stalactite cliffs accompany your sojourn into the warm waters. Winning hearts as well as votes as TripAdvisor’s Travellers’ Choice™ 2015 winner, your private Southern beach getaway continues inland at the unassuming Krabi town. Take your pick from the evening’s menu of prawn and lemon grass soup, grilled snapper, fried oysters, and more as you visit the famed Khong Kha pier for a night’s out amongst the locals and the authentic variations of Thai cuisine.