- 3D2N stay for 2 for $125 (up to $467 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $188 (up to $700 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $250 (up to $933 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for $313 (up to $1,166 value)
- 8D7N stay for 2 for $438 (up to $1,633 value)
Hotel at a glance
Honoured a spot in TripAdvisor’s Hall of Fame, this four-star gem in the heart of Kuta whispers an air of natural tranquility, ensconced by the beauty of Bali’s green landscape. Guests can settle into quiet relaxation within calming green-themed rooms accented by dark wooden furniture interconnected by winding pathways in a cluster link. Meanwhile, minutes away from the resort under the Golden Crown group lies the sprawling Segara Beach where sand, surf, and an abundance of water activities awaits. In addition to its close proximity to the beach, the hotel boasts walking distance to Waterbom Park, Discovery Mall Kuta, the Kuta Art Markets, and Lippo Mall Kuta.
- 26sqm room
- King or twin bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Three restaurants and bars
- Swimming pool
- Children’s playground
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Add-ons (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 13 and above: IDR 325,000 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 5 – 12: IDR 85,000 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 and below: Free
Bali, Indonesia: What to see and do
Go through your bucket list of Bali’s mainstay beaches of Kuta, Legian, and Seminyak as you suss out your favourite surfing and tanning spots in Indonesia before continuing on with CNN Travel’s list of the best 5 hidden beaches nearby. Fascinating swimmers and sand-strollers alike with their green-blue waters, black volcanic sands, and inclinator-equipped cliffs, TripAdvisor’s favourite island destination in Asia, which is second only to Thailand’s Ko Tao is your destination for adventure as well as relaxation. Consider an exhilarating ride around the grounds of the multi-award winning Kuta waterpark of Waterbom, where up to 12 rides carrying their apt monikers like the Smash Down, Climax, and Race Track, come complemented with the Euro Bungy ride, which catapults brave souls up in a graceful and stomach-curdling arc. Then, re-enact a scene from the best-selling paperback by Elizabeth Gilbert as you experience an authentic treatment at the many luxury spas which pepper the in-lands and coasts.
Facebook: Risata Bali Resort & Spa