- 3D2N stay for 2 for $85 (up to $166 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $128 (up to $249 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $170 (up to $331 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for $215 (up to $414 value)
- 8D7N stay for 2 for $298 (up to $579 value)
Hotel at a glance
Located approximately 20-minutes’ drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport, the hotel greets guests with soothing surroundings of white and earthy brown along with an elegant feature of a zen garden upon entering its lobby. Sense Sunset Hotel boasts a typically modern concept with sleek surfaces and furnishings embellished with minimal colourful tapestries and trappings to signify the essence of the locale’s roots. Beckoning guests to explore its vicinity for a wholesome Balinese retreat, the hotel offers facilities like a swimming pool and spa, as well as ease of accessibility to local haunts like a host of nearby eateries, pubs, and night markets, and even a local Trick Art museum.
- Double bedding
- Max. occupancy: 2 adults and 1 child aged 11 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Lounge and bar
- Fitness centre
- Swimming pool
- Wi-Fi in public areas
Add-Ons (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 12 and above: IDR150,000 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 5 – 11: IDR50,000 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 and below: Free.
- Upgrade to Deluxe Room: IDR100,000 per person per night
Seminyak, Bali: What to see and do
Averting the crowds in Kuta, Seminyak provides an escape for the reclusive with a fine collection of eateries and indulgent spas. Take in the endless seascape with various water sporting activities or while the day away on one of the sunbeds lining Seminyak Beach and Petitenget Beach, famed for their sunsets dappled with hues of orange, pink, and purple. The quiet chic of Seminyak follows through its stylistic preferences, with designer stores, contemporary fashion boutiques, and art galleries mostly clustered around Jalan Laksamana. Head south to Kuta, Bali’s party central for a night out painting the town red and head back to the quiet seclusion afforded by luxury villas that populate the wind-swept district. Tired bodies may also indulge in pampering services offered at one of the many independent high-end spa located along Jalan Petitenget, Sunset Road, and Jalan Raya Seminyak.
Facebook: Sense Sunset Hotel Seminyak