- 3D2N stay for 2 for $198 (up to $414 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $278 (up to $621 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $355 (up to $828 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for $444 (up to $1,034 value)
Hotel at a glance
The resort’s design is a harmonious union of traditional architecture and nature, its layout carefully planned to preserve the mature trees around the area. Sunbathe by the pool while the palm trees around the garden rustle in the tropical breeze, or head to the spa to unwind with massages, soaks in the Jacuzzi, or rejuvenating facials. Located on its own 100-metre stretch of private beach, one can spend the day swimming or participating in activities organised by the hotel like yoga, cooking classes, and Muay Thai.
Deluxe Pool View Room
- 45sqm room
- King or twin bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Restaurants and bar
- Swimming pool
- Kids club
- Table tennis
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Add-ons (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for adult aged 12 and above: THB 1,100 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for 1st child aged 3 – 11: THB 550 per person per night
- Extra bed with breakfast for 2nd child aged 3 – 11: THB 550 per person per night
- Baby cot with breakfast for up to 2 children aged 3 and below: Free (subject to availability, upon request)
- Only 1 extra bed is allowed per room
Khao Lak, Thailand: What to see and do
Named after one of the highest hilltops in the area known as Lak mountain, Khao Lak consists of the tiny village of Ban Khao Lak, Hat Khao Lak beach, and the bay of Khao Lak, tied together as a recent tourist haven that has flourished after the effects of tsunami in 2004. The small and quiet locale geographically situated in the Thai Mueang district has become a place well known for its wealth of pristine sands and blue waters the likes of the White Sand and Pak Weep beaches, eco tours, as well as a myriad of recreational activities from scuba diving to white water rafting.
Facebook: Sentido Graceland Khao Lak Resort & Spa