- 2D1N stay for 2 for $35 (up to $66 value)
- 3D2N stay for 2 for $65 (up to $131 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $95 (up to $197 value)
Hotel at a glance
Stitched into the side of the Cheras Sentral Shopping Mall, a retail haven that fringes the nucleus of the Kuala Lumpur metropolis, this Silka Hotels progeny punctuates a grey concrete backdrop with daubs of its signature orchid purple hues. Trudging past the curlicued signs and into modishly decorated rooms dominated by mirrored surfaces and crop-circle light fixtures, freshly spent guests bearing hard-won purchases are granted shelter from the urban jungle’s endless hum. Should tropical climes prove too hot to handle, forays for food come to a satisfying halt at the Curvz Café, its sleek glass contours hosting an all-day menu, paired with far-reaching views of city life and greener pastures.
- 26sqm room
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 5 – 11 per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges
- Curvz Café
- Taxi services upon request
- Meeting and banquet facilities
- Car park
- Laundry and dry-cleaning
Add-Ons (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 5 and above: RM100 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 5 – 11: RM15 per person per night
- Room upgrade to Silka Room (with window): RM50 per room per night (subject to availability upon request)
- Room upgrade to Studio Room: RM100 per room per night (subject to availability upon request)
- Room upgrade to Silka Suite: RM150 per room per night (subject to availability upon request)
Kuala Lumpur: What to see and do
Taking the TripAdvisor throne as the current favourite for a Malaysian getaway, the capital of Kuala Lumpur is BBC Travel’s ode to ingenuity, as the little town-that-could demonstrates her rise from a humble tin-mining district to a destination for culinary conquests, cultural experiences, and retail therapy.
Home to your choice of souvenirs, street food, and fashion goods, the heavily hyped night market of Petaling Street stands only a train ride’s away from your spot for the night out at Bukit Bintang. Proffering your choice of pubs, clubs, or lounge restaurants, Frommer’s choice of one of the main entertainment strips in the city is peppered with cut-rate bargains and upscale boutiques worthy of its name as a “temple of consumerism”.