Deluxe Room with Paddy View
- 3D2N stay for 2 for $105 (up to $188 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $156 (up to $281 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $208 (up to $375 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for $260 (up to $468 value)
- 8D7N stay for 2 for $365 (up to $656 value)
Hotel at a glance
Curled up within the grassy fields of Petitenget, this vision of timber and glass tantalises from just beyond the sandy reaches of North Kuta’s famed beaches, a favourite haunt of guests wanting a taste of the local culture whilst escaping the sticky tropical heat. Arrayed throughout the hotel are nods to its island ancestry; heavily brocaded fabrics and intricate carvings of lotus flowers breathe life into jewel-toned rooms, as pale, shingled walls mark a deference to the seaside dress code. Bubbling over with hidden treasures, the area bears the hole-in-the-wall craft shops that make souvenir buying a little easier, and religious sites like the tiny temple of Tanah Lot – beloved for sunset views and native deities who have come to resonate deeply with the locals.
- Sink further into the holidaying mood with a relaxing massage at the spa, particularly effective after a day spent traipsing through Seminyak’s busy streets. Stave off further fatigue by hiring a car or renting a bicycle to steer you around the region, making sure to chart sight-seeing courses with the help of the tour service desk.
- Let adventurous palates lead you to the intricacies of Balinese cuisine, represented in the fine-dining institution of PAON (“kitchen”, in the local language), where the spice-laced dishes range from traditional meals to modern homages that pull influence from Chinese, Indian, and other Indonesian flavours.
- Steamy climes nudge sweaty bodies towards the pebbled borders of an outdoor swimming pool, shaded sun-decks and cool waters offering respite from the oft unrelenting climes, aided and abetted in their comforting tendencies with ice-cold cocktails (or mocktails) from the SANJÉ bar and lounge.
Deluxe Room with Paddy View
- 27sqm room
- Twin or queen-sized bedding
- Max. occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children aged 11 and below per room
- PAON restaurant
- SANJÉ bar and lounge
- Spa and massage services
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Car hire or bike rental
- Tour services
- Airport transfer
- Facilities for disabled guests
Add-ons (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 –12: IDR40,000 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 3 and below: Free of charge
Seminyak, Bali: What to see and do
Averting the crowds in Kuta, Seminyak provides an escape for the reclusive with a fine collection of eateries and indulgent spas. Take in the endless seascape with various water sporting activities or while the day away on one of the sunbeds lining Seminyak Beach and Petitenget Beach, famed for their sunsets dappled with hues of orange, pink, and purple. The quiet chic of Seminyak follows through its stylistic preferences, with designer stores, contemporary fashion boutiques, and art galleries mostly clustered around Jalan Laksamana. Head south to Kuta, Bali’s party central for a night out painting the town red and head back to the quiet seclusion afforded by luxury villas that populate the wind-swept district. Tired bodies may also indulge in pampering services offered at one of the many independent high-end spa located along Jalan Petitenget, Sunset Road, and Jalan Raya Seminyak.
Facebook: Swiss-Belhotel Petitenget