- 3D2N stay for 2 for $115 (up to $634 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $168 (up to $933 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $225 (up to $1,232 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for $278 (up to $1,593 value)
- 8D7N stay for 2 for $389 (up to $2,191 value)
Hotel at a glance
Meander across the ocean- and greenery-ensconced landscape of Bali to the North of Seminyak and find The Adma Umalas, offering the charm of traditional Indonesian culture in its ornamentation, yet equipped with all the necessary modern amenities one would require for a tranquil stay away from busy city life. This island getaway situated in a locale bordered by the Seminyak, Umalas, and Denpasar regions presents patrons with a number of spacious and accommodating suites, most of which allow one to opt for private Plungo pool, within an area ideal enough to roam around and find entertainment.
- Guests can whet appetites with the hotel’s all-day dining cafe and bar serving local delights like beef rendang and chicken curry, as well as cuisines from around the world such as BLT salads and barbecued surf and turfs. For a wider scope of culinary variety, mosey on over to nearby eateries like Mykonos Restaurant, Rumours Restaurant, and Hu’u Bar.
- Envelop selves in the warmth of plush spa beds and treat tired bodies to massages, baths, and scrubs at the hotel’s spa before taking a dive in its outdoor pool, which if guests are in need of refreshments, has a poolside bar.
- Wild hearts who seek the thrill of adventure can travel short distances to view sights such as famous surfing spot Canggu Beach, Seseh Beach with its alluring black sandy terrain, and the captivating sight of Tanah Lot Temple that sits comfortably atop an offshore rock.
- 70sqm room
- King-size bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Coffee shop
- Swimming pool
- Poolside bar
- Bicycle rental
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Smoking area
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Kuta, Legian, & Seminyak, Bali: What to see and do
Go through your bucket list of Bali’s mainstay beaches of Kuta, Legian, and Seminyak as you suss out your favourite surfing and tanning spots in Indonesia before continuing on with CNN Travel’s list of the best 5 hidden beaches nearby. Fascinating swimmers and sand-strollers alike with their green-blue waters, black volcanic sands, and inclinator-equipped cliffs, TripAdvisor’s favourite island destination in Asia, which is second only to Thailand’s Ko Tao is your destination for adventure as well as relaxation. Consider an exhilarating ride around the grounds of the multi-award winning Kuta waterpark of Waterbom, where up to 12 rides carrying their apt monikers like the Smash Down, Climax, and Race Track, come complemented with the Euro Bungy ride, which catapults brave souls up in a graceful and stomach-curdling arc. Then, re-enact a scene from the best-selling paperback by Elizabeth Gilbert as you experience an authentic treatment at the many luxury spas which pepper the in-lands and coasts.