3-Bedroom Pool Villa
- 3D2N stay for 6 for $685 (up to $1,803 value)
- 4D3N stay for 6 for $1,019 (up to $2,704 value)
- 5D4N stay for 6 for $1,355 (up to $3,605 value)
- 6D5N stay for 6 for $1,680 (up to $4,506 value)
Hotel at a glance
Envision oneself transported to a tropical oasis with a swimming pool surrounded by palm trees and greenery akin to a beauteous lagoon, while still being amidst the convenience of contemporary tastes in the form of stately accommodations decked with sleek wooden flooring, with hints of Balinese design in its essence at The Dipan Resort Petitenget.
- Guests can marvel at the man-made aesthetics of the hotel’s surroundings that retain a natural quality, surveying its exterior’s layout of lush garden greens that blend in with the outside as one journeys around the locale, finding the beach mere footsteps away.
- Make an appointment to be pampered at the in-house spa where therapists dedicate their time and talent to kneading away aches and worries.
- Tuck into a warm meal at the hotel’s indoor and alfresco dining facility or savour a sip of fresh juice or intoxicating elixir at the poolside bar.
3-Bedroom Pool Villa
- Max. occupancy: 7 adults OR 6 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Restaurant and bar
- Coffee shop
- Outdoor swimming pool
- BBQ facilities
- Bicycle rental
- Business centre
- Dry cleaning services
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Add-ons (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 13 and above: IDR400,000 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 5 – 12: IDR100,000 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 4 and below: Free
Seminyak, Bali: What to see and do
Averting the crowds in Kuta, Seminyak provides an escape for the reclusive with a fine collection of eateries and indulgent spas. Take in the endless seascape with various water sporting activities or while the day away on one of the sunbeds lining Seminyak Beach and Petitenget Beach, famed for their sunsets dappled with hues of orange, pink, and purple. The quiet chic of Seminyak follows through its stylistic preferences, with designer stores, contemporary fashion boutiques, and art galleries mostly clustered around Jalan Laksamana. Head south to Kuta, Bali’s party central for a night out painting the town red and head back to the quiet seclusion afforded by luxury villas that populate the wind-swept district. Tired bodies may also indulge in pampering services offered at one of the many independent high-end spa located along Jalan Petitenget, Sunset Road, and Jalan Raya Seminyak.