- 3D2N stay for 2 for $148 (up to $231 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $212 (up to $346 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $272 (up to $461 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for $325 (up to $576 value)
- 8D7N stay for 2 for $415 (up to $806 value)
Hotel at a glance
The unassuming exterior melts into a dazzling show of modern and chic amenities at the condo-hotel equipped to fulfill one’s desire for creature comforts. Settle into what feels like a second home as the One-Bedroom Apartment is adequately appointed with spacious living spaces attached to modern kitchen facilities and a bathroom. Located at the bustling Tanjung Benoa beach famous for various water sporting activities, the hotel also offers a freshwater swimming pool surrounded by wooden decks and canopies for a spot of private paddling.
One Bedroom Apartment
- 80 sqm room
- King-size bedding
- Max. occupancy: 2 people
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Catering service
- Spa service
- Car rental and river service
- Babysitting service
- Extra bed with breakfast for adult aged 14 and above: IDR455,000 per person per night
- Extra bed with breakfast for child aged 13 and below: IDR260,000 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 13 and below: IDR65,000 per person per night.
Nusa Dua, Bali: What to see and do
Travellers to the scenic isle of Bali are often drawn to Nusa Dua, a peninsula on the eastern side of the island well known for its beaches, luxurious accommodation, and rich culture. Wade in the sun-warmed waters of Pantai Geger, a long strip of sandy beach bordered by coral reefs off the coast that offer protection against the hammering of the waves, resulting in a gentle seaside suitable for families and children. After that, venture to the edge of the peninsula to see a rock formation known as ‘Water Blow’ where waves pummel against the cliffs, creating a spray of white foam that is a sight to behold.
There are many activities that you can do here; water sports like scuba diving, jet-skiing, and parasailing are available, glass-bottomed boats can be chartered to take you to sea, and the Bali National Golf Club has an 18-hole course set in a landscape that matches the island’s distinct features. Art lovers will enjoy a trip to Museum Pasifika, a museum where you can view the beauty of Bali through an artist’s eye from traditional sculptures, tribal artefacts, and international artwork. End your travels with the memory of watching Devdan – Treasure of the Archipelago, a 90-minute performance which plays at the Bali Nusa Dua Theatre four days a week and summarises the island’s culture through storytelling, dance, and acrobatics