- 3D2N stay for 2 for $112 (up to $167 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $168 (up to $250 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $222 (up to $333 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for $278 (up to $416 value)
- 8D7N stay for 2 for $389 (up to $582 value)
Hotel at a glance
In Seminyak on the West Coast of Bali, The Sunset Mansion’s twin structures lie separated by its outdoor swimming pool, accentuated by the green of local flora present in the hotel. Situated in a prime location 25 minutes away from Ngurah Rai International Airport, guests to the hotel can visit local sights such as KuDeta, La Lucciola, Hu’u, and Randelli Gallery, as well as the shopping centre Sunset Point. The 22 apartments of Sunset Mansion are dominated by a white, grey, and black colour scheme, featuring king-sized beds and a sizeable living room area, ready to welcome guests to a spot of relaxation after a day out savouring the splendour of Seminyak.
Deluxe Suite Apartment
- King-size bedding
- Max. occupancy: 2 adults and 1 child. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Taxi service
- Motorbike rental
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry service
- Luggage storage
Add-ons (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for adult aged 11 and above: IDR300,000 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 5 - 10: IDR70,000 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 5 and below: Free of charge
Seminyak, Bali: What to see and do
Averting the crowds in Kuta, Seminyak provides an escape for the reclusive with a fine collection of eateries and indulgent spas. Take in the endless seascape with various water sporting activities or while the day away on one of the sunbeds lining Seminyak Beach and Petitenget Beach, famed for their sunsets dappled with hues of orange, pink, and purple. The quiet chic of Seminyak follows through its stylistic preferences, with designer stores, contemporary fashion boutiques, and art galleries mostly clustered around Jalan Laksamana. Head south to Kuta, Bali’s party central for a night out painting the town red and head back to the quiet seclusion afforded by luxury villas that populate the wind-swept district. Tired bodies may also indulge in pampering services offered at one of the many independent high-end spa located along Jalan Petitenget, Sunset Road, and Jalan Raya Seminyak.