- 3D2N stay for 2 for $175 (up to $277 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $245 (up to $416 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $318 (up to $554 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for $394 (up to $692 value)
- 8D7N stay for 2 for $545 (up to $969 value)
Hotel at a glance
Bathed in an array of colours in shades of aqua blue, yellow, and orange, Tijili Seminyak Hotel in the heart of vibrant Seminyak mirrors its surroundings from the outside in with furniture and decorative accoutrements illustrating the establishment’s vivid and expressive character. The four-star hotel, though hip and modern in nature, is heavily influenced by the tradition of Bali and inspired by the rice goddess, Dewi Sri in terms of its art-oriented design. Here, guests can bask in creative vibes oozing from paintings of parrots, cultural art pieces, and one’s general surroundings whilst taking advantage of the locale’s wealth of attractions including a string of bars and nightclubs, beaches, and eateries.
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults / 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 years and below. 3rd guest subject to additional charge.
- Swimming pool
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Add-on (Payable to Tijili Seminyak Hotel)
- Stay with extra bed and breakfast for adult aged 13 years and above: IDR 270,000 nett per person per night
- Stay with extra bed and breakfast for child aged 4 - 12 years: IDR 250,000 nett per person per night
- Stay with existing bed with breakfast for child aged 4 - 12 years: IDR 40,000 nett per person per night
- Stay with existing bed with breakfast for child below 4 years: Complimentary
Seminyak, Bali: What to see and do
Averting the crowds in Kuta, Seminyak provides an escape for the reclusive with a fine collection of eateries and indulgent spas. Take in the endless seascape with various water sporting activities or while the day away on one of the sunbeds lining Seminyak Beach and Petitenget Beach, famed for their sunsets dappled with hues of orange, pink, and purple. The quiet chic of Seminyak follows through its stylistic preferences, with designer stores, contemporary fashion boutiques, and art galleries mostly clustered around Jalan Laksamana. Head south to Kuta, Bali’s party central for a night out painting the town red and head back to the quiet seclusion afforded by luxury villas that populate the wind-swept district. Tired bodies may also indulge in pampering services offered at one of the many independent high-end spa located along Jalan Petitenget, Sunset Road, and Jalan Raya Seminyak.
Facebook: Tijili Hotel Seminyak