Stay + Tiger Airways flights
- 4D3N vacation for 1 for $228 (up to $358 value)
Hotel at a glance
The resort is located just 150 metres away from Ao Nang Beach, housing up to 79 rooms and four-star facilities in a modern Thai setting.
- Outdoor swimming pool and whirlpools: take a dip, swim up to the pool bar, or lounge on the sun beds sheltered by beach umbrellas.
- The Spice: the resort’s on-site restaurant by the pool serves Asian and Western cuisines, BBQ, and vegetarian meals.
- Kids’ club: children can entertain themselves at the indoor play centre with slides, games, and activities.
Singapore to Krabi
- TR 2182:
- Departure time: 2pm (GMT +8)
- Arrival time: 3pm (GMT +7)
Krabi to Singapore
- TR 2183:
- Departure time: 3.30pm (GMT +7)
- Arrival time: 6.30pm (GMT +8)
For reference only and subject to availability.
- Wat Thum Sir (Tiger Cave Temple)
- Krabi Town
- Fruit market
- Vougue Shopping Mall
- Marine fish farm
- Krabi local products and duck noodle lunch
Itinerary is for reference only and subject to changes and availability.
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child aged 2 – 11 per room. Child aged 2 – 11 subject to additional charges.
- Restaurant and bar
- Room service
- Swimming pool and whirlpool
- Kids’ club
Add-ons (payable to Travel Star)
- Compulsory tipping: SGD10 per person
- Extra bed with breakfast for child (aged 2 – 11 years) with ticket for 3 nights: SGD228 per person
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child (aged 2 – 11 years) with ticket for 3 nights: SGD168 per person
- Extension with breakfast and airport transfer:
- Twin / triple sharing: SGD48 per person per night
- Single occupancy: SGD98 per person per night
- Extra bed: SGD48 per person per night
- Child without bed: SGD18 per person per night
Krabi, Thailand: What to see and do
An answer to the over-commercialised Phuket and resort-ridden Phi Phi, this eco-friendly town brings fresh air to your island getaway with her hilltop temple complex and canopy adventures at ground level. As you deliberate between the rewarding ascend to Wat Tham Sua (or Tiger Cave Temple) and the bloody sunsets of the Aonang shores, consider a trek amongst the trees and ziplines of Ao Luek’s Tree Top Adventure Park Krabi.
Next, venture into the Andaman waters as you take on the essential island-hopping trip around the 100-odd islands and unique rock formations of the coastal province. Conveniently grouped into the four groups that are the Phi Phi islands, Hong islands, James Bond islands, and imaginatively-coined Four islands, your Krabi frolicking is made more memorable by your choice of the traditional longtail, exhilarating speed boat, or relaxing sundeck cruise vessels.