Studio Room + return Tigerair flights + city tour
- 4D3N vacation for 1 for $288 (up to $465 value)
Hotel at a glance
Orange and red hues strike out to passersby, drawing their attention to the four-star abode located just at the edge of Ao Nang’s hustle and bustle. Sojourners may find the place quieter than most hotels, but still close enough to the action. Keen eyes may be able to spot that the hotel lobby uses geometric art deco inspirations with a tinge of Oriental designs. Guests of the hotel check into stylishly designed rooms with earth-toned papered walls, timber furnishings, and white bed sheets.
- Lounge on the hotel’s rooftop pool with a timber deck that overlooks the beach and nearby hills.
- Unwind not only the body but also the mind with massages at the on-site spa located adjacent to the hotel’s lobby.
- Keep bodies chiseled and muscles toned for visits to the beach at the hotel gym.
Singapore to Krabi
- Departure time: 14.20am (GMT+8)
- Arrival time: 15.00am (GMT+7)
Krabi to Singapore
- Departure time: 15.40am (GMT+7)
- Arrival time: 6.45pm (GMT+8)
- Wat Tham Sir “Tiger Cave” Temple
- Krabi Town fruit market
- Vogue Shopping Mall
- Marine Fish Farm
- Shop for local Krabi products
- Duck noodle lunch
Valid for flight arrivals before 1.30pm or departures before 3pm only. Duck noodles available from 11am to 2.30pm only.
- 36sqm. room:
- 2x queen-size bedding
- Max. occupancy: 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Swimming pool
- Meeting rooms
Add-ons (payable to Travel Star)
- Extra bed with breakfast for child aged 2 – 11 and below: $268 per person
- Stay with existing bed with breakfast for child aged 2 – 11 and below: $198 per person
- Stay extension with breakfast:
- Oct 2, 2015 – Nov 20, 2015 / Apr 1, 2016 – Oct 31, 2016: $58 per person per night
- Nov 21, 2015 – Dec 19, 2015 / Jan 11, 2016 – Mar 31, 2016: $78 per person per night
- Dec 20, 2015 – Jan 10, 2016: $108 per person per night
Ao Nang, Krabi: What to see and do
Take notes from CNN Travel’s list of 20 idyllic beach getaways in Asia as you explore the shores of Railay, where fine-grain sands and stalactite cliffs accompany your sojourn into the warm waters. Winning hearts as well as votes as TripAdvisor’s Travellers’ Choice™ 2015 winner, your private Southern beach getaway continues inland at the unassuming Krabi town. Take your pick from the evening’s menu of prawn and lemon grass soup, grilled snapper, fried oysters, and more as you visit the famed Khong Kha pier for a night’s out amongst the locals and the authentic variations of Thai cuisine.