Stay + return flights + tour
- 3D2N stay for 1 for $238 (up to $488 value)
Hotel at a glance
Located 15 minutes away from the Langkawi airport, seek shelter and solace amid the greenery-ensconced surroundings of Aseania Langkawi Resort. Encompassing over 7.5 acres of lush tropics in the island dubbed World Geopark by UNSECO in 2007, the hotel offers enchantment and recreational fun for guests of all creeds. Select from up to 283 Superior and Deluxe rooms or Family Suites as temporary nests as guests enjoy the facilities Aseania has to offer.
- Enter the golden pillared facility and satisfy gastronomic cravings at Laguna Restaurant, where all-day dining is served with cuisines that please palates with a hankering for Western and local delights. Middle Eastern flavours come alive at The Casbah Bistro Pub Lounge as patrons enjoy Arabian favourites whilst admiring the unique decor and gauze drapery around the room.
- Visitors can relax under the care of dedicated spa therapists at Sari Dewi Spa where an array of treatments including massages, scrubs, and milk baths are readily available to be procured.
- Water babies can have a whirlwind of fun riding along a lazy river, tall water slides, and swimming in a wave pool at the hotel’s mini water theme park, which also houses one of the longest swimming pools in Malaysia with an extension of up to 154.4 metres.
Singapore to Langkawi
- TR 2476
- Departure time: 12.55pm / 1.30pm
- Arrival time: 2.15pm / 2.55pm
- Frequency: Friday, Sunday, and Tuesday
Langkawi – Singapore
- TR 2477
- Departure time: 2.55pm / 3.35pm
- Arrival time: 4.35pm / 5.05pm
- Frequency: Friday, Sunday, and Tuesday
- Max. occupancy: 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Bars and pubs
- Free-form outdoor swimming pool and poolside bar
- Laundry service
- Wi-Fi in public areas
- Mini water theme park
- Water sports facilities
- Bicycle rental
- Convention hall and auditorium
- Souvenir shop
- Tour information
- Airport transfer service
Add-ons (payable to Travel Star)
- Single traveller: $368 per person
- Stay extension including breakfast: $108 per room per night
- Child with bed aged 3 – 12 years old: $228 per child
- Child without bed aged 3 – 12 years old: $148 per child
Langkawi: What to see and do
Taking its inspiration from both the earth and skies, the name ‘Langkawi’ is commonly thought to have arisen due to the profusion of Lang Merah eagles on the island, along with the abundance of marble – kawi in Sanskrit – found within its confines. Having come under both British and Thai rule during its lifetime, the influences of the latter remain apparent in both the local culture, and the cuisine that feeds it. The post-war era saw an influx of pirate activity, with the archipelago’s dense foliage providing nooks and crannies with which to seek refuge.
Legs aside, wanderers traverse the circumference of the island via bicycles, taxis, rented cars, and the occasional water buffalo – emblematic of the idyllic village life that juxtaposes itself against the urban façade of tourist-laden sites. Shopping malls abound in Kuah, amongst other destinations, with the establishment of Langkawi’s duty-free status in 1987.
Cable car rides proffer a glimpse of murky jungles and cascading waterfalls like the Telaga Tujuh in Gunung Mat Cincang, along with the chance to observe a menagerie of flora and fauna within the confines of the UNESCO-declared Geopark, where Palaeozoic sedimentary sequences reveal themselves amongst the agglomeration of mangroves, tidal flats, and estuaries.
Amateur historians revel in the Makam Mahsuri, the tomb of a maiden who cursed the island for seven generations after being executed for infidelity. Evidence of the malediction is said to lie in Padang Matsirat, where burnt grains of rice still reside almost two hundred years after angry villagers led a revolt against the Siamese. Less malicious locales allure from afar; waves ebbing like a heartbeat against the dazzling sands of Pantai Cenang, Pantai Kok, and Pantai Tengah.
Facebook: Aseania Langkawi Resort