Stay + Tigerair return flights + city tour
- 4D3N stay for 1 for $258 (up to $388 value)
Hotel at a glance
Encircled amidst white sand, islets, and the limestone caves that surround the Ao Nang Beach in Krabi, Ananta Burin Resort presents itself as a relaxing retreat and haven away from the hustle and bustle of town and city life. Its quarters are made up of a charming Oriental facade that is mirrored by its interior of elegant Thai decor with a modern twist. Guests at the resort find solace and repose, as well as entertainment and convenience with a number of facilities within the established fortress of solitude.
- Check into one of the hotel’s many accommodations with options of getting a room with a view of the pool or immediate access to its clear waters from one’s balcony.
- The swimming pool, complete with sundeck, also plays host to a poolside bar where patrons can saunter up to and order a chilled beverage or be served right where one is seated. Ananta Burin fully acknowledges the importance of guests’ complete relaxation and well-being by providing massage services even in between taking dips in the humble man-made lagoon.
- To satiate appetites, gather at its restaurant to sample a variety of Thai and International delicacies for ripe for the picking, before heading out on excursions to surrounding beaches with tour packages provided by the hotel.
Singapore to Krabi
- Departure time: 10.10am (GMT+8)
- Arrival time: 11.10am (GMT+7)
Krabi to Singapore
- Departure time: 11.50am (GMT+7)
- Arrival time: 2.30pm (GMT+8)
Schedule for reference only, may be subject to change and availability.
- Wat Tham Sir “Tiger Cave” Temple
- Krabi Town fruit market
- Vogue Shopping Mall
- Marine Fish Farm
- Shop for local Krabi products
- Lunch: Duck noodle served in herbal soup
Valid for flight arrivals before 1.30pm or departures before 3pm only. Duck noodles available from 11am to 2.30pm only.
- Max. occupancy: 2 adults and 1 child aged below 12 per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Swimming pool
- Poolside bar
- Poolside massage services
- Hot tub
- Business centre and meeting facilities
- Babysitting services
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Car and motorbike rental
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Add-ons (payable to Travel Star)
- Extra bed with breakfast for child aged 2 – 11: $248 per person
- Stay without extra bed and without breakfast for child aged 1 and below: $138 per person
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 11 and below: $188 per person
- Stay extension with breakfast:
- Twin-sharing: $58 per person per night
- Extra bed with breakfast for child aged 2 – 11: $58 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 11 and below: $28 per person per night
- Single traveller: $118 per person per night
Ao Nang, Krabi: What to see and do
Take notes from CNN Travel’s list of 20 idyllic beach getaways in Asia as you explore the shores of Railay, where fine-grain sands and stalactite cliffs accompany your sojourn into the warm waters. Winning hearts as well as votes as TripAdvisor’s Travellers’ Choice™ 2015 winner, your private Southern beach getaway continues inland at the unassuming Krabi town. Take your pick from the evening’s menu of prawn and lemon grass soup, grilled snapper, fried oysters, and more as you visit the famed Khong Kha pier for a night’s out amongst the locals and the authentic variations of Thai cuisine.