Singapore Airlines return flights
- Flights for 1 for $228 (up to $410 value)
Singapore to Ho Chi Minh
- SQ 186*
- Departure time: 5.25pm (GMT +8)
- Arrival time: 6.35pm (GMT +7)
- SQ 184
- Departure time: 1.30pm (GMT +8)
- Arrival time: 2.40pm (GMT +7)
Ho Chi Minh to Singapore
- SQ 173
- Departure time: 12.20pm (GMT +7)
- Arrival time: 3.30pm (GMT +8)
- SQ 183
- Departure time: 3.55pm (GMT +7)
- Arrival time: 6.55pm (GMT +8)
Schedule for reference only, subject to change and availability.
Add-ons (payable to Travel Star)
- Flights for child aged 2 – 11 years: $218 per person.
- Flights for child aged 1 and below: $188 per person
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam: What to see and do
The sights and sounds of Ho Chi Minh City, still known fondly as Saigon to most of its residents, can be overwhelming at first but this is what gives the city its unique appeal. Underlying the cacophony of traffic, busy crowds, and soaring skyscrapers, the Saigon of old is still preserved in pockets of the metropolis, existing in the form of historical buildings and war relics. Time seems to stand still at monuments like the Independence Palace, City Hall, and Ho Chi Minh City Museum, which whispers of a colonial past, a fight for independence, and the people’s resilience during conflict. Explore the underground tunnels at Cu Chi that was used during the war to transport supplies and learn about the nation’s past while crawling through one of the tunnels.
Immerse yourself in Vietnamese culture by visiting the Cho Ben Thanh Market where you can bargain with the vendors for souvenirs and wares that range from fresh produce to scorpion-infused alcohol, or head over to the food section to sample authentic Vietnamese food like pho, spring rolls, and more. After that, cruise down one of the canals that branch off the Mekong River on a longtail boat as you soak in the view of wooden villages perched atop stilts by the river banks and local farmers paddling boats filled with fresh produce.