- 4D3N stay for 1 for $205 (up to $388 value)
Hotel at a glance
Facing a stunning panoramic view of towering limestone mountains, this haven in Krabi piques interest with its bright orange colour scheme that travels from modernly furnished indoor spaces to equally contemporary outdoor decor, harmoniously blending with the sprawling natural beauty that surrounds it. The four-star resort is perfectly perched a mere 400 metres from Aonang Beach, giving guests the convenience of close proximity to sun and surf, while also being able to indulge in full-on swims and leisurely dips at its own orange-themed swimming pool – a refreshing change from the typical blue hue of most others. After thoroughly bathing and basking in the sun’s rays, gastronomic satiation can be had at its Sea of Love Bar & Restaurant that serves a colourful mix of Western and authentic Thai cuisines.
Singapore to Krabi
- TR 2182:
- Departure time: 10.10am (GMT +8)
- Arrival time: 11.10am (GMT +7)
Krabi to Singapore
- TR 2183:
- Departure time: 11.50am (GMT +7)
- Arrival time: 2.30pm (GMT +8)
Schedule for reference only, subject to change and availability.
City tour itinerary
- Wat Thum Sir “Tiger Cave” Temple
- Krabi Town
- Fruit market
- Vogue shopping mall
- Marine fish farm (subject to on-going construction, may skip stop)
- Lunch: Herbal duck noodle soup
- King or twin bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Restaurant and bar
- Swimming pool
- Massage services
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Add-ons (payable to Travel Star)
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 12 and below: $178 per person
- Stay extension:
- Single traveller or twin-sharing: $68 per room per night
Krabi, Thailand: What to see and do
An answer to the over-commercialised Phuket and resort-ridden Phi Phi, this eco-friendly town brings fresh air to your island getaway with her hilltop temple complex and canopy adventures at ground level. As you deliberate between the rewarding ascend to Wat Tham Sua (or Tiger Cave Temple) and the bloody sunsets of the Aonang shores, consider a trek amongst the trees and ziplines of Ao Luek’s Tree Top Adventure Park Krabi.
Next, venture into the Andaman waters as you take on the essential island-hopping trip around the 100-odd islands and unique rock formations of the coastal province. Conveniently grouped into the four groups that are the Phi Phi islands, Hong islands, James Bond islands, and imaginatively-coined Four islands, your Krabi frolicking is made more memorable by your choice of the traditional longtail, exhilarating speed boat, or relaxing sundeck cruise vessels.