- 8D7N tour for 1 for $558 (up to $988 value)
During their travels in Beijing, travellers are treated to a tour of the historical Tiananmen Square, one of the largest city squares in the world. Built in 1651, the square houses the Monument to the People’s Heroes, the Great Hall of the People, the National Museum of China, and the Mausoleum of Mao Zedong. Besides that, tourists also get to visit the Forbidden City, which was the home of emperors for nearly 500 years. It was declared a World Heritage Site in 1987, and currently houses the Palace Museum, which contains historical documents, ceramics, paintings, and timepieces from the Qing dynasty.
One of the best stops of the tour is the Great Wall of China, a collection of fortifications built from 220 BC – 206 BC to protect the Chinese empire from raids and invasions from various nomadic groups. The UNESCO World Heritage Site measures up to an impressive 21,196km and is a famous icon of China’s rich history. After admiring the grandiosity of the wall, travellers get to visit another UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Temple of Heaven – a complex of religious buildings that incorporates Taoism and Chinese heaven worship into its design and architecture.
Singapore to Beijing
- SQ 802:
- Departure time: 8.30am (GMT +8)
- Arrival time: 2.20pm (GMT +8)
Beijing to Singapore
- SQ 805:
- Departure time: 8.55am (GMT +8)
- Arrival time: 3.20pm (GMT +8)
- SQ 807:
- Departure time: 4.30pm (GMT +8)
- Arrival time: 11pm (GMT +8)
Schedule for reference only, subject to change and availability.
Add-ons (payable to Travel Star)
- Tour for child aged below 11 years with extra bed: $658 per person.
- Tour for child aged below 11 years without extra bed: $558 per person.
- Extension of stay with transfer: $45 per person per night.