Private Pool Villa
- 2D1N stay for 2 for $249 (up to $355 value)
- 3D2N stay for 2 for $495 (up to $710 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $729 (up to $1,064 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $959 (up to $1,419 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for $1,185 (up to $1,773 value)
Hotel at a glance
Located in the beach area of Seminyak on the southern end of Bali is Villa Jerami, a villa complex comprising of 19 separate homes, each fitted with their own private pools. Located within the town area, access to food is easy with a number of restaurants within walking distance, as well as a number of tour organisers for those keen on seeing the sights of the island. The villas sport a minimalistic design with aesthetics of Balinese architecture, staying in touch with nature by small patches of greenery around the complex. High walls provide each villa a measure of privacy for romantic nights by the pool or the peace and quiet of an island getaway.
- Take a dip in the private pools of each villa, located right outside the main bedroom for easy access to relaxing swims and soaks.
- Spend time relaxing and being pampered at the Jerami Royal Spa, indulging in body wraps, scrubs, and other day spa packages.
- Enjoy a candlelit dinner of local delights brought to villas by butler service, or sit amongst the 70-seater Warung Jerami restaurant and dine on local and international delicacies.
One-bedroom pool villa
- 225 square metres
- Single bed
- Max. occupancy: 2 adults and 1 child per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Swimming pool
- Private kitchenette
- Butler service
- Cooking class
- Warung Jerami Restaurant and Bar
- Jerami Royal Spa
- Air conditioned reception area
- Meeting and wedding facilities
- Parking area
Add-ons (payable to hotel)
- 3rd person (aged 12 and above) with extra bed and breakfast: IDR 500,000 nett per night
- 3rd person (aged 5 - 11) with extra bed and breakfast: IDR 250,000 nett per night
- 3rd person (aged 5 - 11) sharing bed and breakfast: IDR 150,000 nett per night
- 3rd person (aged 4 and below) sharing bed and breakfast: FOC
Seminyak, Bali: What to see and do
Averting the crowds in Kuta, Seminyak provides an escape for the reclusive with a fine collection of eateries and indulgent spas. Take in the endless seascape with various water sporting activities or while the day away on one of the sunbeds lining Seminyak Beach and Petitenget Beach, famed for their sunsets dappled with hues of orange, pink, and purple. The quiet chic of Seminyak follows through its stylistic preferences, with designer stores, contemporary fashion boutiques, and art galleries mostly clustered around Jalan Laksamana. Head south to Kuta, Bali’s party central for a night out painting the town red and head back to the quiet seclusion afforded by luxury villas that populate the wind-swept district. Tired bodies may also indulge in pampering services offered at one of the many independent high-end spa located along Jalan Petitenget, Sunset Road, and Jalan Raya Seminyak.
Facebook: Villa Jerami