- 3D2N for 2 for $368 (up to $786 value)
- 4D3N for 2 for $545 (up to $1,179 value)
- 5D4N for 2 for $715 (up to $1,572 value)
- 6D5N for 2 for $869 (up to $1,964 value)
- 8D7N for 2 for $1,165 (up to $2,750 value)
Hotel at a glance
Tucked away from the bustling city of Patong, the resort resides in the serene atmospheres of Kamala Beach. Within the sprawling villas perched upon hillsides, guests of the resort are treated to a perpetual sonance of waves crashing against the lush emerald hills. Each villa is outfitted with an outdoor pavilion that leads to a private 4m x 10m infinity pool and deck, where sunbathers have an all-encompassing view of the azure waters of the Andaman Sea and clear skies as the day descends from the periwinkle of sunrise into the velvety darkness of twilight.
- Book a signature Thai massage or bask in the sauna to relieve stress and body aches at the Villa Tantawan Spa Therapy Centre.
- Feast on traditional Thai and European fare while enjoying the ocean view at Tantawan Dining and Bar.
- Experience Phuket Fantasea, a 140-acre entertainment arena with a nightly cultural show that showcases Thailand’s rich heritage just a few minutes from the resort.
1-Bedroom Pool Villa
- 180 sqm villa
- King-size bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Private infinity pool
- Villa host or butler service adept in spoken foreign languages including English, French, and Chinese
- Tantawan Spa
- Fitness centre
- Laundry service
- Car rental service with driver
- Car parking area
- Airport transfer (by van)
- Tour desk services
- Mailing and postage services
- On-call doctor in case of medical emergencies
- 24-hour security
Add-ons (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for adult aged 12 and above: THB2,000 per person per night.
- Extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 to 11: THB1,500 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 3 and below: THB250 per person per night.
Phuket, Thailand: What to see and do
Phuket has a diverse landscape made up of mountains in the central region that tapers off into plains, becoming white sandy beaches and jagged limestone outcrops towards the coast. While most people spend their time here lazing by the beach and exploring neighbouring islands via longtail boats, the island has a host of cultural and natural attractions waiting to be discovered. Immerse yourself in nature at the Khao Phra Thaeo National Park, a sanctuary that preserves the native flora and fauna of the region where you can trek through the tropical rainforest to the scenic Tonsai and Bang Pae waterfalls.
Scattered around Phuket are Buddhist temples that form the spiritual core of the island, the most iconic one being the Big Buddha, a sitting Buddha made up of white Burmese marble located at the peak of the Nakkerd Hills, which is also a good vantage point to get a 360-degree view of the surroundings. If you time your visit to coincide with the Vegetarian Festival that takes place in late September to early October, you will get the chance to see how locals celebrate their version of the Nine Emperor Gods Festival with colourful processions and ceremonies that challenge physical limits like firewalking and body piercing.