Rules For All Merchant Offers Purchased Through Groupon
Universal Fine Print
(These rules apply unless the Deal Fine Print states or law requires otherwise)
These restrictions apply to all vouchers, unless specifically contradicted in the Fine Print.
Please see our FAQs page if you have any questions.
- Voucher cannot be used after date of expiry. (Indicated on the voucher under “Valid until”)
- Voucher is deemed void in case of no-show once booking is confirmed
- One voucher is valid for one person only, unless otherwise stated. No duplicate use of voucher is allowed.
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- Voucher must be fully utilised in one visit unless otherwise stated. For multi session deals, voucher is considered redeemed upon first session. Unused portions of the voucher are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for other services or cash.
- Some deals may be subjected to age restrictions, or may not be suitable for customers with specific medical conditions (This will be stated in the Fine Print, please consult the merchant in case of doubt)
- No Top Ups are required unless specified in the Fine Print
- Neither Groupon or the merchant is responsible for lost or stolen vouchers or reference codes
- Images are purely for illustration purpose only
When Buying Groupon Goods
- No refund, exchange of color, type, size or for other items (same value or not) or cash is allowed upon confirmation of purchase
- It is customers responsibility to enter the correct address details for delivery if required.
- Groupon does not guarantee the delivery if the address is entered incorrectly and the address is provided to Groupon or the merchant after the purchase of the deal
- Delivery times are estimated and not guaranteed, unless differently specified in the deal Fine Print
- For products under warranty, please refer to the Fine Print section under “Warranty Instructions” if received item is faulty.
- Groupon Merchant does not provide onsite warranty unless stated otherwise in the fine print.
When Buying Groupon Getaways
- "2 Groupons per room, based on double occupancy" indicates that 2 Groupon vouchers are required to book 1 room.
- Getaways vouchers are non-transferrable, may not be sold, auctioned, or bartered, and have no value once the voucher is expired.
- Note that taxes for Getaways Vouchers differ on a per deal basis. For more info, please look under the "General Fine Print" section
- Getaways voucher excludes any other traveller’s costs including, without limitation, travel insurance, incidentals, service charges, gratuities or expenses due to special requests or add-ons unless otherwise specified
- Groupon does not facilitate and is not liable for any special requests, which may be accommodated directly with the merchant prior to check-in at the merchant’s discretion.
- Amendment to travelling details are at the discretion of the merchant.
- No cancellations allowed upon confirmation of booking
- All booking are subject to availability.
- As a licensing condition of the Singapore Tourism Board, for vouchers with a price equal or above S$ 500, Groupon suggests travelers to consider purchasing a travel insurance
(a) against any failure or disruption in our provision of the travel product arising out of any insolvency on our part ; and
(b) in favour of all travelers for whom the payment or deposit is to be made.